[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 3 WRs for this week

gd74

C Johnson, S Smith and B Edwards. Edwards has a tough matchup, but they will be playing from behind and forced to pass most of the game, plus I do not think you can sit him any week, he is one of the best in the league and has proved it this year.

I wouldn't play CJ this week. I just don't have the warm fuzzy with that injury. Edwards, Smith and Hackett are who I would go with. I think Anderson will be passing all day so Edwards should get a lot of looks. If Vinny isn't playing be leary of using Smith.

To me it seems that most favor a combo of CJ, SS and Edwards. If Vinny doesn't play than use Hackett instead of SS. No one likes Jones and and most like Edwards and Johson, so it comes down to SS and Hackett and I don't see how you bench him if Vinny plays.

Edited by SF409ers