[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is there any reason for me NOT to trade away AP?

Whiskey Pimp

Performance scoring, ppr and start 2RB, 3WR. We also have a 1 player rookie keeper in the original round drafted (1 year only).

I can keep AP next year as my 4th round pick or I can trade him for the following:

FWP, Rudi

Coles, Roy W, S.Holmes

Chargers D

for

AP, L.Washington

Patten, Walter, James Jones

Cards D

My current lineup:

RB-AP, Gore, Washington, Graham, D. Williams, Leonard, Dillon

WR-TO, Curtis, Jones, Patten, Walter

Do i give up possibly the no. 1 RB next year in the 4th round for a trade like this for a run at the title this year?

I think Holmes and Roy W. (Although he's been terrible lately) are upgrades at wr and in PPR that is huge. I don't know if you'll get anything out of Rudi this year but Parker has a great schedule coming up. AP can win weeks single handedly sometimes. If you could get a back other than Rudi I would probably do it. Having AP next year though is a great start to any team. I'd factor in your record for this year to see if you have a legitimate chance at winning. I'd ask for a different RB than Rudi.

Performance scoring, ppr and start 2RB, 3WR. We also have a 1 player rookie keeper in the original round drafted (1 year only).

I can keep AP next year as my 4th round pick or I can trade him for the following:

FWP, Rudi

Coles, Roy W, S.Holmes

Chargers D

for

AP, L.Washington

Patten, Walter, James Jones

Cards D

My current lineup:

RB-AP, Gore, Washington, Graham, D. Williams, Leonard, Dillon

WR-TO, Curtis, Jones, Patten, Walter

Do i give up possibly the no. 1 RB next year in the 4th round for a trade like this for a run at the title this year?

I would NOT do the trade, I am all about winning NOW, but that trade will not ensure that you win. As bad as Cinci has been, rudi is not going to be a big help and AP is better than FWP. I would shop the waiver wire for an upgrade at WR and stick with what you have.