[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hines Ward over Bryalan Edwards? Am I Crazy?

buck69

Man, this game could go so many ways. I see Pitt taking a lead early with the run or short passing plays at the goalline. I think either one of these players could go off, however, Braylon might not have the 3td game he had in Miami. If Pitt takes an early or heavy lead, the Browns run game won't be effective so throwing it will be their only option. As I think the chance of the Browns falling behind early is better than the Steelers falling behind, I would go with Braylon.

Man, this game could go so many ways. I see Pitt taking a lead early with the run or short passing plays at the goalline. I think either one of these players could go off, however, Braylon might not have the 3td game he had in Miami. If Pitt takes an early or heavy lead, the Browns run game won't be effective so throwing it will be their only option. As I think the chance of the Browns falling behind early is better than the Steelers falling behind, I would go with Braylon.

would you ever bench reggie wayne for ward? everyone says braylon is legit, so if he is you dont bench the # wr in the league...i jsut traded for him this week...hes in my lineup