[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade deadline

Bonedaddies

I give him M.Barber for

S.Young and R.Wayne

This would make my sterters:

Kitna

SJax

S.Young

Foster/Fargus

Fitz

Wayne

Does this make me too thin at RB, Wayne upgrades me from Jones/Curtis to having another stud at WR.

Can Foster/Fargus fill at my flex?

Will S.Young be the man over T.Henry?

Thoughts appreciated!!

I'd do the deal. You currently only have one legit WR with Harrison injured. Wayne is a stud, and Young has the potential to be a stud if he takes over for Henry due to Henry being suspended, injured, or simply because Young has been more efficient than Henry this season. Meanwhile, Barber has been solid, but still shares carries with Julius, and plays on an offense that tends to pass first.

I would only do it if U know for sure that Young is taking over in Denver

If it comes out that Young is taking over in Denver, there is NO WAY that someone will trade Wayne/Young for Barber. The reason the trade is on the table is that Young's role in Denver is still undefined.

I would do the trade. I like MBarber but i dont like Julius Jones taking alot of touches away from him. Becuase of this i think Wayne is a better than him and its like you're getting selvin young for free as a project player for the rest of the season. That is, if selvin pans out or not here on out, who cares becuase wayne was worth is anyway. Plus leonard pope and anquan will steal some tds from fitz soon enough, you need help there.

hope that helped

please take a loot at my post

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=231290