[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stephon Marbury

SheikYerbuti

Stephon Marbury was quoted this morning in the New York Daily News as saying, "Isiah has to start me. I've got so much (stuff) on Isiah and he knows it. He thinks he can (get) me. But I'll (get) him first. You have no idea what I know."

Wow.

Stephon Marbury was quoted this morning in the New York Daily News as saying, "Isiah has to start me. I've got so much (stuff) on Isiah and he knows it. He thinks he can (get) me. But I'll (get) him first. You have no idea what I know."

Wow.

He's a tool, always has been. Him and Garnett in Minnesota could have been a world beating pair but Marbury couldn't stand being #2 to KG. Wanker.

I am having a tough time coming up with more of a doochbag in all of sports.

One of the most unlikeable athletes of all time IMO

Just to play devil's advocate, he did come out with a line of sneakers at less than $20 so that inner city kids could have "cool" shoes without having to mug people to buy them. That sure was a nice thing to do.

Just to play devil's advocate, he did come out with a line of sneakers at less than $20 so that inner city kids could have "cool" shoes without having to mug people to buy them. That sure was a nice thing to do.

I know, I just have a sneaky suspicion that the idea for the whole $20 sneakers thang may have come from his advisors......................

Wouldn't be surprised. He's back with the team now but on the bench.

And quite a return to action. 33 minutes - 13 points, 0 boards, 4 dimes. Sounds like $22 million a year worth of headache to me!

Didn't he come out in support of Vicks dog handling career?

When the fad of glorifying thuggery goes the way of disco and toads like Marbury and Vick are ignored or ostracized (turned into ostriches, mind you) and the youth of America learn to wear their caps straight, curve the bill, and pull up their pants, Earth will be a lot better off ... Maybe Al Gore should work on that -- maybe OJ could help him, after he finds the real killer and finishes gathering up all his "memorabilia", that is ...