[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Advice Week 11

Flip_Side

WR:

PPR

1pt per 10 rec yds

2pts per 10 rush/pass yds

6-9 pts per rec TD depending on the distance

9-12 pts per rush/pass TD depending on the distance

(pick 3)

CJ vs AZ

Roy vs NYG

Marshall vs TEN (MNF)

Engram vs CHI

Henry vs AZ

I was leaning towards CJ, Roy and Marshall on Monday Night at home....

Thanks in advance Flip

Chris Henry v Cardinals

or

Anquan Boldin @ Bengals

Hasselbeck v Bears

or

Schaub v Saints

Leaning Hasselbeck's way on the second one but the first one is tough. Boldin is banged up (Huddle projects him for 80 yds and 2 scores though). Henry meanwhile averaged 25yds a catch last week. Any thoughts?

Thanks

WR:

PPR

1pt per 10 rec yds

2pts per 10 rush/pass yds

6-9 pts per rec TD depending on the distance

9-12 pts per rush/pass TD depending on the distance

(pick 3)

CJ vs AZ

Roy vs NYG

Marshall vs TEN (MNF)

Engram vs CHI

Henry vs AZ

I was leaning towards CJ, Roy and Marshall on Monday Night at home....

CJ- Good matchup should see the ball quite a bit in a shootout.

Roy Williams- Looked back in sync with Kitna last week and the Giants secondary got torched last week.

Henry- You probably won't like hearing to go with 2 Cincy receivers but I just think its your best option. Henry is a lock for good yardage and a shot at the endzone whenever he plays. Engram's looks will decrease with Branch coming back, and Marshall is a decent play at best.

Thanks in advance Flip

Chris Henry v Cardinals

or

Anquan Boldin @ Bengals

Hasselbeck v Bears

or

Schaub v Saints

Leaning Hasselbeck's way on the second one but the first one is tough. Boldin is banged up (Huddle projects him for 80 yds and 2 scores though). Henry meanwhile averaged 25yds a catch last week. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Henry, I love the kid. He is a bonified stud everytime he steps on the field. Boldins looks have been decreasing and going to Fitz, and he is certainly banged up.

Hasselbeck for QB. He has been good and gets another weapon in Branch back this week.

1. Which two WR should I play...

C. Johnson vs Arizona

S. Holmes vs NYJ

M. Colston vs Houston

D. Bowe vs Indy

M. Harrison vs KC

2. I have LT and Edge, should I even consider pulling one of them for S. Young vs Tenessee?

Johnson

Colston: I just don't trust giving the start to Harrison yet.

No leave both of those RB's in. LT will have a good game and Edge should find holes in the Cincy D.

CJ- Good matchup should see the ball quite a bit in a shootout.

Roy Williams- Looked back in sync with Kitna last week and the Giants secondary got torched last week.

Henry- You probably won't like hearing to go with 2 Cincy receivers but I just think its your best option. Henry is a lock for good yardage and a shot at the endzone whenever he plays. Engram's looks will decrease with Branch coming back, and Marshall is a decent play at best.

preciate the response...

I figured Marshall would be a good play against a weak Titan secondary and the fact that he'll look to show off on Monday Night...

preciate the response...

I figured Marshall would be a good play against a weak Titan secondary and the fact that he'll look to show off on Monday Night...

It's basically Marshall Vs Henry and in my eyes it's kind of a no brainer with Henry.

Need to pick 2 of these, scoring in sig line

White @DEN

Gore vs STL

Henry/Young vs TEN

White is the no brainer I think. Based on how Gore ran on Monday night I think he’s the better option over Young or Henry. Plus he’s got a better matchup as well.

Also need to choose a QB

Hasselbeck vs CHI

Warner @CIN

I’ve got Hass in the lineup right now but Warner is intriguing because CIN has an awful D and Warner has been playing well.

Need some help picking my Flex (WR3)....thanks for all your help in the past weeks, BTW.

NO PPR

6 pt. TDs

1 pt per 20 yds

NO PPR

S. Holmes @ NYJ

Hackett vs. CHI

Marshall vs. TEN

Bowe @ IND

Driver vs. CAR

My other 2 are Moss and CJ, but I figure they're starters....

Cheers.

Below are my choices in my PPR league - I need to play three.

Hackett vs. CHI - even with Branch back I think he's a good start with a lot of balls being thrown his way

Holmes @ NYJ - slow week last week, but should good to go in week 11

Marshall vs TEN - steady as ever and a consisten point getter for me considering PPRs

Coles vs PIT - against a tough pass D, bad QB situation...

Curtis vs MIA - so inconsistent - I can take missing out on a big week where he's going against a weaker pass D

Hilliard @ ATL - great with PPRs, but I just don't think he has as much potential as the top three choices

I'm thinking Hackett, Holmes and Marshall. Please let me know if you disagree with my choices or logic here.

Need to pick 2 of these, scoring in sig line

White @DEN

Gore vs STL

Henry/Young vs TEN

White is the no brainer I think. Based on how Gore ran on Monday night I think he’s the better option over Young or Henry. Plus he’s got a better matchup as well.

Also need to choose a QB

Hasselbeck vs CHI

Warner @CIN

I’ve got Hass in the lineup right now but Warner is intriguing because CIN has an awful D and Warner has been playing well.

Gore and White should have good games.

Warner, he looked good last week and his matchup is just as good.

Need some help picking my Flex (WR3)....thanks for all your help in the past weeks, BTW.

NO PPR

6 pt. TDs

1 pt per 20 yds

NO PPR

S. Holmes @ NYJ

Hackett vs. CHI

Marshall vs. TEN

Bowe @ IND

Driver vs. CAR

My other 2 are Moss and CJ, but I figure they're starters....

Cheers.

Whoa, a lot to choose from but I'd go with Holmes. Hackett will be so-so, Marshall will have a decent game, Bowe should be kept in check and Driver isn't being looked at as much thanks to Jennings.

Need 2 of the following:

K.Walter vs NO

M. Clayton vs. CLE

S.McDonald vs. NYG

R.Williams vs. SD

J. Witten vs. WAS

TD = 6 + 1 per 10 yds

1 PPR

1 per 20 yds REC

No TE requirement.

Thanks,

Chumlie

Witten and Clayton. Clayton looked back on track last week and should post good numbers vs CLE.

Below are my choices in my PPR league - I need to play three.

Hackett vs. CHI - even with Branch back I think he's a good start with a lot of balls being thrown his way

Holmes @ NYJ - slow week last week, but should good to go in week 11

Marshall vs TEN - steady as ever and a consisten point getter for me considering PPRs

Coles vs PIT - against a tough pass D, bad QB situation...

Curtis vs MIA - so inconsistent - I can take missing out on a big week where he's going against a weaker pass D

Hilliard @ ATL - great with PPRs, but I just don't think he has as much potential as the top three choices

I'm thinking Hackett, Holmes and Marshall. Please let me know if you disagree with my choices or logic here.

Holmes

Hackett

Marshall

I just don't trust Coles this week and Curtis is very streaky, even against my Fins who knows what will happen.

Choose 3 WR/TE: 1 pt per 10 yds, 10 pts per TD , 5pt bonus for >100yds.

Henry vs AZ

TO vs WAS - no brainer

D Clark vs KC

K Curtis vs MIA

C Johnson vs NYG

D Stallworth vs BUFF

I have Brady, so that gives stallworth a little more value....

Henry

TO

Curtis. I like Curtis over Johnson, Clark, and Stallworth for this week.