[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: RB & WR

Gros Membres!

It's crunch time, fellas. Back to these great boards for some advice.

With ADP out, I'm going C. Taylor as my RB1 and have to choose between Chatman and S. Young for my RB2. We are playing with PPR scoring if that factor in for you.

Chatman @ PHI - John Beck (the rookie) will be throwing the rock this week against a blitz-happy D, more work for Chatman or more blocking? I see some checkdowns in the works with moderate yardage. Again, what other weapons to the Dolphins have at the moment?

S. Young vs. TEN - But will Henry make an appearance against his former employers? Torn PCL, mind elsewhere? I think Young totes the rock this week.Tenny has had a great D this year but their vaunted run stopper (Haynesworth) has not practiced all week and will likely be out. Young has proven against the Green Bay and KC Ds that he can get it done on the ground and through the air. Still no Walker there in the red zone to compete with.

Pick 1 RB. Again, it's a PPR.

Now on to the WR3 to start with Fitz and Andre Johnson. This should be easy but looking for the vote of confidence.

Smith vs. GB - tough matchup, no other weapons to distract the talented D, and a question mark at QB. I drafted Steve with the 2.2 pick and this will be the first time I'm sitting him. Tough but...

C. Henry vs. ARI - Arizona D is missing some key defenders, Henry slipped right back into the system last week. Why not this week? Not a lot to say here.

Pick 1 WR (PPR)

Thanks and will answer yours.

Young on monday night and Henry are the good plays IMO...

Young has been solid every time he's gotten the lion's share of the work. True enough. But unfortunately, the Denver Post is speculating that Henry will be active Monday night and play despite his torn PCL. How much?? Who knows but he could cut into Young's value. Does this change anyone's choices?

I have to make a decision before the games tomorrow if I'm going to play Chatman.