[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just made a trade at the deadline

I like this trade, from a quantity perspective. Time will tell if Chad is up to WR1 status, Carson should be solid, Priest will likely retire after this year, and who knows if Young will retain the starting RB role into next year. A few question marks but if two to three of these guys pan out you could be lethal.

yeah im assuming the other team is giving up on the year???

We play under an auction/dynasty format... Chad Johnson's cap his 165 out of 1000 and Palmers contract is 83/1000... Those contracts don't hurt as I have Fitz for 29/1000 B. Marshall for 20/1000, Greg Jennings for 3/1000

I think he's trying to get younger and free up cap space... On the other hand Roy was 105/1000 and Maroney is 165/1000.

He has Alexander for 367/1000 with two more years left on his deal... His team is in serious trouble.

I just have to figure out if I'm going to roll with Palmer or Derek Anderson...

We play under an auction/dynasty format... Chad Johnson's cap his 165 out of 1000 and Palmers contract is 83/1000... Those contracts don't hurt as I have Fitz for 29/1000 B. Marshall for 20/1000, Greg Jennings for 3/1000

I think he's trying to get younger and free up cap space... On the other hand Roy was 105/1000 and Maroney is 165/1000.

He has Alexander for 367/1000 with two more years left on his deal... His team is in serious trouble.

I just have to figure out if I'm going to roll with Palmer or Derek Anderson...

How do you work those cap leagues?

How do you work those cap leagues?

The first season we had a regular Auction draft. At the end of the first season we had seven contracts available... Contracts can be one, two, or three year deals. A one year deal had an increase of 15% of their value. 2 year deals go for 10% and 3 go for a 5% increase. You get seven contract spots available at the end of the year, and you can't have more than 14 players on contract at any point... We also have restricted free agents and a lot more stuff...