[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need unbiased inteligent opinions on this trade

matty650

Ok here we go I'm in a 10 team 41 roster spot keeper league with IDP and no head to head 19 starters 1qb 2rb 3wr 1te 1k 4dl 3lb 4 db. Ok now I need opinions and thank you by the way

Team A Team B

qb j russell oak qb b farve gb

rb d mcfadden 08 rb s alexander sea

wr v jackson sd wr j galloway tb

lb d johnson kc lb d smith jags

db c harris db a bethea ind

ok 5 for 5 give me your best opinions on this trade (thank you)

players already on new teams so tell me which team is stronger at the positions and why

Edited by matty650

I don't do IDP so I can't really evaluate how the defensive players might balance the offensive players.

But the fact that this is a keeper league just means that team B is trading old players that might help team A win now for younger players to build his future team with.

I would speculate that Team B is out of the playoffs.

I see nothing wrong here.

Hopefully, Team A is making a run at the championship. But I have two questions.

1) Why trade for Shaun Alexander? I wouldn't be surprised if Shaun doesn't turn in another decent game this year.

2) Team A better have other decent IDPs on his team after giving up the better LB and DB in the trade. D Smith and Bethea aren't upgrades from what he gave up.

Personally, I don't think A got enough in return for Russell and McFadden. Bad trade for A, good trade for B IMO.