[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How can Eli be related to Peyton?

Randall

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do. Not so sure what you don't understand. If I don't know what I'm talking about, I guess Manning hasn't had games like:

This is acceptable? If you are going to go around saying that people don't know what they are talking about, especially me, you had better have facts and information to back yourself up. I have offered information and all you have said is that I don't know anything. That is annoying. Back up your proclamations of idiocy with some information, or don't say anything at all.

You accuse me of not watching the games ,just box scores,then throw these numbers at me?

Practice what you preach.

Maybe you could go out and get Culpepper he has an 88.00 rating for his career,call Aaron Brooks and his 82.1 rating ,surely they are awaiting a call as well.

I

Edited by xtra

If you dont understand why,youre really not worth debating with. :D

FYI, Disfektard Welcher was run off of this board a few years ago (he used the username "Only in America") after acting like an epic a$$hat (as you've seen in this thread) and losing a bet in which he ended up owing spain several hundred dollars (which he, of course, never paid).

Don't take it personally if you're unable to reason with him.

• 1 month later...