[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't even want to type his F'N NAME!

Qball86

and to make it worse, I'm phobic about people who have first names for last names.

so what do you think, Edge and his 60 yds and probably no TD(thanks to Shipp) or Henry and possibly 45 yds and the second half from the sidelines as Young(whom I have as well) goes to town.

I worried DEN will get up and start rotating all RBs to keep from aggravating any injuries.

Mr. James all day. Henry is not 100% and they have a stable of backs. Shipp has taken 1 TD all year. Edge will have a good day, but not great. Henry could throw up a stinker or go off, much riskier play. I guess if I had a solid lineup and thought I was going to win then Edge would be my choice. If I need a huge day and an overwhelming underdog then I may go Henry against the Raiders. I think Denver will have a huge rushing day, just not sure whom?

See mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=234205

I would go with Edge also, especially if it is a yardage heavy league. A good game plan for ARI and their banged up D is to keep CLE's Off off the field...thus grind up some clock with Edge. Well, that's what I would do at least, but it sounds good to me.

I feel you on T. Henry ... I picked him up off waivers a month or so back so I feel I may not have the "attachment" to him that guys who drafted him have. So I don't mind sitting him this week because he didn't do that much at the beginning of the season anyway. Having said that, he will go off and totally redeem himself. But I can totally see DEN rotating the backs as you mention now that S. Young has proven himself capable...

I would go with Edge also, especially if it is a yardage heavy league. A good game plan for ARI and their banged up D is to keep CLE's Off off the field...thus grind up some clock with Edge. Well, that's what I would do at least, but it sounds good to me.

I feel you on T. Henry ... I picked him up off waivers a month or so back so I feel I may not have the "attachment" to him that guys who drafted him have. So I don't mind sitting him this week because he didn't do that much at the beginning of the season anyway. Having said that, he will go off and totally redeem himself. But I can totally see DEN rotating the backs as you mention now that S. Young has proven himself capable...

Have to disagree here. Has not happened all year (I have the DEN RB's so I've been watching). The starter gets most of the carries unless he gets hurt. That's about the only good thing about DEN's running game. The problem here is it's a 4PM kick and we may not know who is the starter when my leagues rosters lock at 1PM.

If Henry is the starter I would go with him (and I am today unless I hear Yound is starting)