[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shut up white boy!

polksalet

Was there for the outside riots, just flucking amazing. ten years ago there were yelling that the white man was trying to keep them in poverty. So the city decides to do away with four projects( that are demolished and unlivable since Katrina) and now they want them repaired to live in. Please. and do they realize that the majority of the leaders making these decisions are the Afro-Americans that they elected over the past 12 yrs. that are slowly being ousted because of public corruption.

Don't even get me started on this subject. The most amazing part of the protest and things going on the past week is that the majority of the people protesting are not even from La.

Was there for the outside riots, just flucking amazing. ten years ago there were yelling that the white man was trying to keep them in poverty. So the city decides to do away with four projects( that are demolished and unlivable since Katrina) and now they want them repaired to live in. Please. and do they realize that the majority of the leaders making these decisions are the Afro-Americans that they elected over the past 12 yrs. that are slowly being ousted because of public corruption.

Don't even get me started on this subject. The most amazing part of the protest and things going on the past week is that the majority of the people protesting are not even from La.

I'd love to hear more about that.

I'd love to hear more about that.

What would you love to hear. Granted the ones that were in the council meeting were from NO, at least the majority of them. But all week they have been having protest outside of City Hall the Protesters wer about 50/50. almost all the white ones interviewed on TV and the two that I talked to were from out of state(Calf) that come down "to help the poor people get their housing back" GO BACK TO CALLY and you gov that can barely speak english.

Man I could type for hours on this subject. I have been shaking my head ever since I saw the news yesterday but to be honest I saw it coming. They are going to receive better housing and they want the old housing back that was never good enough in the first place according to them!

As far as the majority of the protesters? They are nothing more than professional activists. GO HOME! We dont need anyone here stirring up shat. The race relations in this city are bad enough! Please go home and let us heal on our own!