[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady is such a fraud

Sgt. Ryan

Best garbage time duo in history :D

I agree, the 1st and 2nd quarters are garbage time to Brady and Moss since the Patriots are usually slaughtering the other team 15 minutes in.

Edited by CD6405

You would think when you have a team beaten you would want to get more game time experience for your backups :D .

I am a Colts fan so I am obligated to hope for the Patriots to lose, and I live up to that obligation on a weekly basis but one thing I may never understand is all of the second guessing that people do in these threads of Bellichecks (sp) coaching style.

The man has coached 3 Super Bowl Winners. He has won all 3 Super Bowls prior to the arrival of Randy Moss. He has won all 3 Super Bowls with no name receivers and either no name or nearly done RB's. Antowain Smith, Kevin Faulk, Cory Dillon at the end of his career just to name a few. And he has proven time and time again that he can fill the gaps left by injured players and not miss a beat, when he needs a db, he drops in a wr (Troy Brown).

He may be a jerk, maybe even a cheater (I don't think so but some do) but like him or not the guy can flat coach. And he seems to be able to handle whatever situation arises. About the only common denominator between the Pats Super Bowls is Bellicheck & Brady.

I am not sure if I would play the starters or not to chase the 16 wins but I am not going to second guess this guy.