[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Playoffs Contest

theeohiostate

Call me stupid, call me a Yankee, cuz I still cannot figure out how to add players. I list the players as free agents and only certain players have the "add" icon next to their name. So I am going to PM you my lineup here.

1 QB Manning

2 RB LT and Addai

2 WR Wayne and Welker

1 TE Gates

1 D SD

1 K Kaeding

1 QB Hasselbeck

2 RB Ryan Grant and Brandon Jacobs

2 WR Engram and Jennings

1 TE Witten

1 D Dallas

1 K Folk

Hope this is ok. Thanks again

BM

Call me stupid, call me a Yankee, cuz I still cannot figure out how to add players. I list the players as free agents and only certain players have the "add" icon next to their name. So I am going to PM you my lineup here.

I think you're in the wrong menu option. On the left hand side you should see the "waivers" option. Not add or drop players....use the waiver option.

Once on that screen, you'll see a list on the left of all the players available. scroll thru and hilite a player you want to choose. Once hilited, between the two list you'll see "add player" and "drop player" Click on add player. That should move him over to the right hand list. that is your roster. Then repeat for each player you want to add. When finished, click on "perform waivers"

Edited by BillyBalata

1 QB Manning

2 RB LT and Addai

2 WR Wayne and Welker

1 TE Gates

1 D SD

1 K Kaeding

1 QB Hasselbeck

2 RB Ryan Grant and Brandon Jacobs

2 WR Engram and Jennings

1 TE Witten

1 D Dallas

1 K Folk