[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which gender is easier to raise?

irish

Raising children.  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which gender is easier to raise?

• Boys.
    • Girls
    • Each child is different regardless of gender.
    • Puddies

I had never seen the Bad Boys II scene b4, that is golden. I have already plnned this scene out with my girl. I havea large (+-5 acres) sand pit behind my house . When he comes to take her out we are going to go into the sand pit where I will detonate a small (3 poundish) ammonium nitrate bomb in our near vicinity. When he calms down I am going to reach behind a tree and grab my ak-47 and open fire on a picture of a pianist on the other side of the pit. I am not going to say a word to him and take him to pick up my daughter. I think that will have the desired effect.

Of course when I went to pick up the wife for the first time her dad met me at the door with a knife. he did this to all of her dates and freaked them out extremely bad. Well I have a little bit of a different personalty from most people. He was a smaller guy around 5-10 or so and I said "who are you, the oldest leprechaun in the world? you gonna cut me with your magic leprechaun knife? I then told him who I was and who my folks were. He said "Holy f it's over" shook his head and left.

good times, good times