[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Water Horse: Legend of the deep

whomper

Big thumbs up from camp Whomper. A great movie that parents can enjoy as well as kids. Nice story. Good special effects. Excellent cinematography. Beautiful scenes of Scotland setting. We really enjoyed it. Definetly worth a look.

Why were you out at the movies? You missed a great game tonight! :D

I missed a half of each game. I saw all I needed to see of the Skins game in the first half :D and Caught almost the full 2nd half of the Jags game.

I'll pass. Formulaic feel good family movies (which I guess are just that by definition) bore me to tears 4 out of 5 times. This just seems like one of those that may be good, but holds little in the way of surprises. And it doesn't help that I've seen the trailer 50 million times. Geez, I hope I don't get dragged to movies like this with my daughter, but we're a movie going family so I guess it's innevitable.

Glad you and your family enjoyed it. :D:wacko::D

Edited by TDFFFreak

I'll pass. Formulaic feel good family movies (which I guess are just that by definition) bore me to tears 4 out of 5 times. This just seems like one of those that may be good, but holds little in the way of surprises. And it doesn't help that I've sen the trailer 50 million times. Geez, I hope I don't get dragged to movies like this with my daughter, but we're a movie going family so I guess it's innevitable.

Glad you and your family enjoyed it. :D:wacko::D

My wife and I rarely go see non kids oriented movies. Whenever something that remotely may interest the kids comes out we go see it. It is a feel good movie but has some substance to it. Its set in the 40s I believe and has a war theme going on. Its suppoed to be Scotland. I am not sure if it was actually shot there but the scenery is awesome.

My wife and I rarely go see non kids oriented movies. Whenever something that remotely may interest the kids comes out we go see it. It is a feel good movie but has some substance to it. Its set in the 40s I believe and has a war theme going on. Its suppoed to be Scotland. I am not sure if it was actually shot there but the scenery is awesome.

my two daughters loved this movie ..sorry i missed it as they went with their older cousin