[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hot Water Music

frenzal rhomb

I never really got in to Hot Water Music that much, but I really like The Draft. (Which is funny because The Draft is Hot Water Music without Chuck Ragan.) If you get a chance, check out The Draft, some pretty good stuff.

I never really got in to Hot Water Music that much, but I really like The Draft. (Which is funny because The Draft is Hot Water Music without Chuck Ragan.) If you get a chance, check out The Draft, some pretty good stuff.

Thats awesome - then I've seen Hot Water Music - I know I've seen them with someone, possibly Bouncing Souls or Lagwagon. The Draft that is

Edited by frenzal rhomb

Thats awesome - then I've seen Hot Water Music - I know I've seen them with someone, possibly Bouncing Souls or Lagwagon

Yep, I've seen HWM with Lagwagon a couple times in the past. And I just saw The Draft in August - they sound excellent live. :D

I had no idea HVM was back together. I wonder if that means anything for The Draft?

Yep, I've seen HWM with Lagwagon a couple times in the past. And I just saw The Draft in August - they sound excellent live. :D

I had no idea HVM was back together. I wonder if that means anything for The Draft?

I dont know how serious it is - I think so far its just 4 to 6 shows. I just got real lucky that the show with HWM in Sayreville, NJ has the Lawrence Arms with them.