[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nice sportsmanship Bob Sanders

WaterMan

If a "buddy" did that to me after I just missed a field goal in the playoffs, I probably would have punched my good buddy and close friend in the face and later concocted ways to sleep with his wife.

Some buddy.

:D This made me laugh out loud!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are hilarious complaining about booing someone in a Pats jersey. :D

:wacko:

I'm not going to argue with you. My parents raised me better than to boo kids, regardless of what thy are wearing. You feel free to justify it, though! :D

Edited by Caveman_Nick

Well, I didn't boo.

But EVERY year they announce the winners of the PP&K, or have the competition at halftime, I've seen the kid wearing the heated rival's jersey booed. I've seen it other stadiums, and I've seen it on TV. Not even worth complaining about, IMO. You wear a rivals jersey, you're gonna hear about it. If you don't want to, don't wear it.

I somehow doubt the kid was left in shambles emotionally. I hope he can find a way to continue on with his life. . .

Edited by CaptainHook

I'm not going to argue with you. My parents raised me better than to boo kids, regardless of what thy are wearing. You feel free to justify it, though! :D

YOUR parents may have, but I'll bet that some kid wearing a Colts jersey in Gillette would get the same treatment. Hopefully you're not trying to argue that the fans in Indy are incredibly tactless or hateful in comparison to those in New England, New York, and Philly. :D

Well, I didn't boo.

But EVERY year they announce the winners of the PP&K, or have the competition at halftime, I've seen the kid wearing the heated rival's jersey booed. I've seen it other stadiums, and I've seen it on TV. Not even worth complaining about, IMO. You wear a rivals jersey, you're gonna hear about it. If you don't want to, don't wear it.

:D Whatever. As I said when I first brought it up, this is no "All Cotls Fans have no class" campaign like would be see if the same booing took place in Foxborough. I wouldn't do it and would be ashamed of any fellow fans that did. That's about it.

YOUR parents may have, but I'll bet that some kid wearing a Colts jersey in Gillette would get the same treatment. Hopefully you're not trying to argue that the fans in Indy are incredibly tactless or hateful in comparison to those in New England, New York, and Philly. :D

Nope. I'm not trying to indict anyone but the people that booed at a 13 year old girl.

Yes. Pats fans are so persecuted. It must be rough. :D

Seriously.....don't even. There are many Pats fan tools on here, and I am right there with people in saying so.....but let's be real. Pats fans as a whole get a pretty bad rep, and generally not from people that have ever been to a game.

It's fine. It's a great time to be a Pats fan....especially if you went through all the Dark Times. I can't complain about it one bit :D

Seriously.....don't even. There are many Pats fan tools on here, and I am right there with people in saying so.....but let's be real. Pats fans as a whole get a pretty bad rep, and generally not from people that have ever been to a game.

So in order to "even things out" you decide to pile on Colts fans for booing an opposing team's jersey in their owns stadium. Gotcha. :D

She certainly handled it well....but IMO that is a separate issue.

My parents raised me better than to boo kids, regardless of what thy are wearing. You feel free to justify it, though!

I wouldn't do it and would be ashamed of any fellow fans that did. That's about it.

Nope. I'm not trying to indict anyone but the people that booed at a 13 year old girl.

:D

:D

What, exactly, is your problem with my comments?

Hey...I'm sorry your team lost. As much as I hate the Colts, I am sad that they will not be coming ere this weekend. I would love for this to be a Pats-Colts game, in the same way I love when the Sox and Yankees have to go at it in the playoffs.

But do you really need to jump in my sh*t because I don't like stadiums people booing 13 year old girls because of a shirt they had on and had to wear because your pissed about your team losing?

You know what I would say if I were you? "People shouldn't be booing 13 year olds that are being honored for winning a contest". Just like I said that people in Gillette shouldn't be throwing snowballs onto the field, and that it makes me sad that we have fans that represent us like that. The end.

Given that they were just joking around, your decision to do so is rather silly.

If you want to find an excuse to dump on Colts fans, criticizing them for mouthing off to Rivers (where they actually MEANT some harm) would be a better course of action, IMO. Of course, it would also make you a massive hypocrite.

Given that they were just joking around, your decision to do so is rather silly.

If you want to find an excuse to dump on Colts fans, criticizing them for mouthing off to Rivers (where they actually MEANT some harm) would be a better course of action, IMO. Of course, it would also make you a massive hypocrite.

:D Did you hear me say anything about that?

Didn't think so. Heckling an opposing team's player is all in good fun. Even Phillip Rivers knew that.

What, exactly, is your problem with my comments?

Hey...I'm sorry your team lost. As much as I hate the Colts, I am sad that they will not be coming ere this weekend. I would love for this to be a Pats-Colts game, in the same way I love when the Sox and Yankees have to go at it in the playoffs.

But do you really need to jump in my sh*t because I don't like stadiums people booing 13 year old girls because of a shirt they had on and had to wear because your pissed about your team losing?

You know what I would say if I were you? "People shouldn't be booing 13 year olds that are being honored for winning a contest". Just like I said that people in Gillette shouldn't be throwing snowballs onto the field, and that it makes me sad that we have fans that represent us like that. The end.

I just think you are making a bigger deal out of it than it deserves. She was booed for wearing a Pats jersey. Personally, I didn't boo. But it wasn't hateful. Like Bill said, I'm sure most were doing it in good fun. She HAD to know it was coming, and she obviously didn't take it personally. But you did! I guess I just find it amusing that the girl that was booed is ok, but you're not.

:D Did you hear me say anything about that?

Didn't think so. Heckling an opposing team's player is all in good fun. Even Phillip Rivers knew that.

Just like booing a 13-year-old who is wearing an archrival team's jersey is all in good fun.

However, what's NOT in good fun is a couple of M@ssholes dumping beer on my brother-in-law because he happened to be wearing a Yankees hat at Fenway.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Just like booing a 13-year-old who is wearing an archrival team's jersey is all in good fun.

I guess little girls are the only people Peyton Manning fans can pick on.

However, what's NOT in good fun is a couple of M@ssholes dumping beer on my brother-in-law because he happened to be wearing a Yankees hat at Fenway.

You can't wear a pocket protector and say M@ssholes.

Edited by WaterMan