[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sarah Connor Chronicles - Terminator Series

MrTed46

I agree with all this. Definitely this is a filler between 2 and 3 and really is just a special effects ridden way to put something on for an hour that people will watch. There aren't really any unanswered questions of any great import.

That said, it'll be fun to watch as long as it doesn't get bogged down in the drama queen crap (John falls in love with the hot robot blah blah) but it may run out of steam quite quickly.

I wonder if that robot can have sex.

But yeah I agree with the above posts. But I have to say, when you watch TV Series u rarely see the main character die. For example, 24, you know jack bauer is going to save LA but you still watch it for the thrill. Same thing applies here. We know they arent going to die but sit back and enjoy the ride I say.

This has big time potential to sucking but I liked the first episode.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if that robot can have sex.

But yeah I agree with the above posts. But I have to say, when you watch TV Series u rarely see the main character die. For example, 24, you know jack bauer is going to save LA but you still watch it for the thrill. Same thing applies here. We know they arent going to die but sit back and enjoy the ride I say.

This has big time potential to sucking but I liked the first episode.

i actually thought in the last 24 season that jack may die and ricky schroeder was going to take over the lead role ... thank god that didn't happen. now if we can just get kiefer out of jail ...

so yeah, this terminator series can be fun if they keep the right attitude and they do have sarah dying out there as a huge milestone for the series. maybe that is where the series comes to an end ... that would be pretty cool.

i actually thought in the last 24 season that jack may die and ricky schroeder was going to take over the lead role ... thank god that didn't happen. now if we can just get kiefer out of jail ...

so yeah, this terminator series can be fun if they keep the right attitude and they do have sarah dying out there as a huge milestone for the series. maybe that is where the series comes to an end ... that would be pretty cool.

Would u wanna see John nail the robot?

yes :D

they implied this is possible when he said that she seemed different and then she took the chip and ate it and said, "i am different." if she can eat, then she can boink was how i read that comment.

this could also mean that the chick terminator who came back in the 3rd movie could boink too if she was the same model, but they didn't explore that or think of that possibility when making the movie ...

yes :D

they implied this is possible when he said that she seemed different and then she took the chip and ate it and said, "i am different." if she can eat, then she can boink was how i read that comment.

this could also mean that the chick terminator who came back in the 3rd movie could boink too if she was the same model, but they didn't explore that or think of that possibility when making the movie ...

The chick in the 3rd movie is f'in hawt!

If it's still getting audience (and therefore advertisers), Fox will drag it out endlessly as they do with every series that is still warm. Quality and momentum drops away in the grip of pointless subplots and eventually I usually give up before the end.

The X Files is a good example - not quite the same kind of show but dragged out to a miserable and interminable end

Like that's gonna be on primetime Sunday network TV. :D:wacko::D

But yes, sure I would. :D

Last night could just as well have been an outtake from the first movie but it's definitely worth a second shot. BTW, I don't think I've bothered with a new show since Jericho and I only lasted one episode of that.

Absolutely, but I don't mind that for a show or two, but they better do something that goes beyond the movies yet maintains the action and fun of them as well.

I had no intention of watching it. I left the tv after the game and came back in the room about 15 minutes into it. It was a good start.

It seems like Prison Break to me. Alright, they're out... now what?

They can do a lot with where they are at, but let's see if they take the opportunity and don't make this a soppy, soapy drama while forgetting the futuristic and action elements.

Why was the terminator skull sitting by the roadside? :D

They showed the clip when the other 3 good guys came through the portal the head rolled in also and wass left on the side of the road. The body of the terminator I guess was in a junk yard from the time of the xplosion which is retarded. When the police found that I doubt they would just toss it in the junk yard without sending it to sometype of science lab. Also, how the hell did the body find the head? I am assuming all the senses come from the eyes so how did the terminator navigate to its head is beyond me. also, how is he going to attach it. Also, that gun the terminator was shot with just dismantled the head? I am pretty sure that gun should have killed it.

The first episode was def better than the second but I am still very interested. I like how they are trying to make the girl terminator more "human". I like how there are multiple good and bad guys coming from the future.

This show has potential. Hopefully it will keep my interest.

They showed the clip when the other 3 good guys came through the portal the head rolled in also and wass left on the side of the road. The body of the terminator I guess was in a junk yard from the time of the xplosion which is retarded. When the police found that I doubt they would just toss it in the junk yard without sending it to sometype of science lab. Also, how the hell did the body find the head? I am assuming all the senses come from the eyes so how did the terminator navigate to its head is beyond me. also, how is he going to attach it. Also, that gun the terminator was shot with just dismantled the head? I am pretty sure that gun should have killed it.

The first episode was def better than the second but I am still very interested. I like how they are trying to make the girl terminator more "human". I like how there are multiple good and bad guys coming from the future.

Nit picking, but when the Connors showed up in 2007 and way before they got their ID, they had cell phones........ :D

Funny how Enrique and the guy who wanted to be John's dad lived in the same town. Handy.

The body of the terminator I guess was in a junk yard from the time of the xplosion which is retarded. When the police found that I doubt they would just toss it in the junk yard without sending it to sometype of science lab.

agreed. the original terminator's arm was prominently featured in the 2nd film as the genesis for skynet and cyberdine ...

Also, how the hell did the body find the head? I am assuming all the senses come from the eyes so how did the terminator navigate to its head is beyond me. also, how is he going to attach it. Also, that gun the terminator was shot with just dismantled the head? I am pretty sure that gun should have killed it.

this threw me too. the liquid terminator guy could find himself and reform but i've never seen that from the mechanical type, unless i missed it. the head was somehow transmitting to the other components, guiding their actions i assume.

there should be some john/robot love. when she touched him to read his vitals, he was noticeably affected.

i'm not sure how much i like all these people coming from the future. that destroys any ability to make sense out of a timeline. the other option is that things only happen in one timeline regardless of who comes back. said another way, they were meant to come back. but if that is true, then there would be no point in trying to change the future, because it is inevitable. and i have no way of processing sarah's jump beyond her death ... so in the films, she could still be alive?

i loved in the first movie when kyle said, "no one else comes through, it's just him ... and me." that gave a good sense of finality and drama to things and meant that everything that happened, mattered. there was still the sense of this in the 2nd movie and then a fraction of it left by the 3rd. with the series, this is all shot to hell.

I guess with all shows you have to almost let stuff be. I am going to watch this ignoring Terminator 3 as this is before then (plus that movie sucked).

I will give it a few weeks for something nice to develop.

Plus - I think the good hot termintor is going to get cool. If you noticed when a bad terminator scanned her it said unknown cyborg. So this tells me the humans created this one and its not a caputred terminator. So who knows maybe her skills will come out as the show progresses. Also, she wants to be as human as possible which is uncommon for these terminators.

Hopefully John gets to boink her.

really? i thought it was pretty good. of course, my expectations were low as dirt ...

Agreed that T3 was surprisingly good. Quality action scenes and parts of it were absolutely hysterical. Unlike the Matrix series, they went out of their way to not take themselves too seriously. And the result was a very solid and enjoyable end to the trilogy.

Agreed that T3 was surprisingly good. Quality action scenes and parts of it were absolutely hysterical. Unlike the Matrix series, they went out of their way to not take themselves too seriously. And the result was a very solid and enjoyable end to the trilogy.

I prob went in there with HIGH expectations. Out of the three I think it was the worst one by far.

I so agree that it was 100 times better than the third Matrix which was a total disappointment.

i just watched them both. i'm pretty sure i read that the writers are basically disregarding the events of the third movie. they're using the first two as canon and, like ton said, setting the series after the second one. the bit about sarah dying was thrown in there as a "nod" to the third movie, and the cancer threat is supposed to figure in, but i think that's it. i thought the episodes were pretty entertaining, with the same complaints noted by others. i also have to believe that if hottie terminator was designed by humans, as someone else theorized, then hells yeah you can boink her!

i also noticed that when john was in the computer store in the second episode, the address was 1337. haxorz roolz!

i also have to believe that if hottie terminator was designed by humans, as someone else theorized, then hells yeah you can boink her!

Totally - a realistic, but fake, poonany and the ability to fake an orgasm are all you need. Like many of the girls I've dated. Hey, wait, what?!? :D

• 1 month later...