[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Week in Whistler

Seattle LawDawg

Slowly recovering from our trip to Whistler. With quite a bit of snow over the previous weeks, it was perfect time for the skies to open up and give us a few days of incredible weather.

If you ever go, we did pretty well at the following restaurants:

The Mountain Club: NW cuisine done well. The sockeye was great. It was good enough for Carson Palmer and his trophy (not the Heisman) who were sitting behind us. Later I wondered if he was there to ski and what type of provisions exist in his contract around getting injured on the slopes.

Elements: Find of the week. Amazing Tapas restaurant. We had to go twice to try everything we wanted.

Caramba: Eh

Araxi: More good NW cuisine with, by far, the best wine list of the week.

Whistler Brewhouse: Good place to watch the games and a really good Bitter. (Although the girls liked the Porter better).

Edited by Seattle LawDawg

awesome. i did a long weekend in whistler sometime around 00-01 ski season. i had injured my back feb of 00 and didn't ski :wacko: my friend told me the snow wasn't very good (must have been december). we loved the town and had great meals. unfortunately i can't remember any of the places we ate..... i think next year we'll either do whistler or montana

:D