[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Braves Leading Division by 18 Games

no one

What do you mean Yankees? :confused:

Twins are sittin' pretty with a 16 game lead in their division. thumbs_u

CENTRAL

Minnesota 69 44 .611

Chicago Sox 53 60 .469 16

Cleveland 48 62 .436 19.5

Kansas City 45 67 .402 23.5

Detroit 41 69 .373 27

BTW...You can pay me now, or you can pay me later. :D

PatrickL:

yeah but yanks punked twinkies around and swept the season series and when atlanta was at the metrodome they had no troubles taking 2 out of 3.

That was several months ago Patrick....the Twins are the hottest team in baseball right now. thumbs_u

PatrickL:

yeah but yanks punked twinkies around and swept the season series and when atlanta was at the metrodome they had no troubles taking 2 out of 3.

That's what the Braves figured in 1991 too. lol lol lol Still have my homer hanky

Since the All-Star break the Twins are 19-5. Braves are close behind with a 17-6 record since the break.

I've still got my Homer Hankies from '87 and '91. I was at games 6 and 7 in 1991. Biggest sports thrill for me to date. :D

Still LMAO...before game 6 we were walking outside the dome to our gate when we came across about 20 Braves fans coming the opposite direction towards us....all doing the Chop and chanting. One of them asked us if we knew where their gate to enter was. Even though they were going the wrong direction, we told them to keep going, it was right around the corner...where actually there were about 100 Native-Americans protesting the Braves name and the Tomahawk chop. Funny as he11 watching them go around that corner chanting and chopping and then going dead silent as they came face to face with them actual Injuns. :rolleyes:

Now....where's KSU? :P

BillyBalata:

Since the All-Star break the Twins are 19-5. Braves are close behind with a 17-6 record since the break.

I've still got my Homer Hankies from '87 and '91. I was at games 6 and 7 in 1991. Biggest sports thrill for me to date.  :D  

Still LMAO...before game 6 we were walking outside the dome to our gate when we came across about 20 Braves fans coming the opposite direction towards us....all doing the Chop and chanting. One of them asked us if we knew where their gate to enter was. Even though they were going the wrong direction, we told them to keep going, it was right around the corner...where actually there were about 100 Native-Americans protesting the Braves name and the Tomahawk chop. Funny as he11 watching them go around that corner chanting and chopping and then going dead silent as they came face to face with them actual Injuns.   :rolleyes:  

Now....where's KSU?   :P

Got the '87 homer hank too. From Fargo ND so a Twinks fan, rare in Dallas. During the 1991 World Series I was stationed in Virgina Beach, Virginia while in the Navy. Lots of Braves fans on my ship and in that area.

I can't remember which game it was, the one the Twins were up like 6-1 and lost 14-8. We were doing gator squares testing one of the main boilers. On the north, east and south side of the square you got no TV recepcion (they may have Directv now). Twins were up about 6-1 just as we lost the signal and headed east on the north side of the square. I'm talking $hit for about an hour to all the Braves fans. As we make the north turn on the west side of the square the tv came back in. Braves were up 14-6. That was one heck of a series. Kent Hrbeck lifting the dude off 1st and Kirby **** near winning the series all by himself.

You go back to the all star break to determine hotness, why not go back to late may or how bout the last 6 days........?????

And d0000d, in 1991, i don't remember playing the twins once before the series and atlanta had just had some of the worst baseball played in the previous years before the 91 season.