[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

21 dead in Arkansas tornados

polksalet

Wow, this is bad. Who knows what they will find in the morning.

Wow, it went through Hattieville, I've got some peeps there. I might have to cruise up in the morning and do storm relief.

I talked to a bud of mine in Atkins. He says it was about 600 feet from his house. He says their are national guard everywhere and hundreds of emergency vehicles in their small town. That particular storm was on the ground for over an hour. He says out of all the storms he has seen that one was the most powerful.

Working for the electric co. I get to see the aftermath of alot of bad situations. Is is kinda eary when you stand in THE PATH line of sight and see how it just destroys every building and lets you know mother nature doesn't care how good we build something.. Total to the ground destruction.. Hope you people are OK Polk..

Friend from Hattieville lost everything. Lost the house, three barns, jeep honda accord, two travel trailers, two tractors, boat, 500 rools of hay. Neighbor on next 40 lost mcmansion. They said nothing remians of the barns. Literally nothing is left. It even pulled the pilings out of the ground. Mom, dad, bro, sis, were in the house eating supper and didn't know until hey looked out the back window and it was 1/2 mile away. They grabbed pillows off couch, covered their haeds and dove into the hallway. It ripped the roof off and then the flood came.

Friend from Hattieville lost everything. Lost the house, three barns, jeep honda accord, two travel trailers, two tractors, boat, 500 rools of hay. Neighbor on next 40 lost mcmansion. They said nothing remians of the barns. Literally nothing is left. It even pulled the pilings out of the ground. Mom, dad, bro, sis, were in the house eating supper and didn't know until hey looked out the back window and it was 1/2 mile away. They grabbed pillows off couch, covered their haeds and dove into the hallway. It ripped the roof off and then the flood came.

They didn't lose each other. That's all that matters in these situations.

My next house will have a safe room built into the garage.

They didn't lose each other. That's all that matters in these situations.

My next house will have a safe room built into the garage.

true, that is what I am trying to get them to realize