[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who chews dip ?

isleseeya

Kodiak at about 2 cans/week.

ETA: 18 years now. Gosh, that seems long ...

ETA: I quit on and off, but long distance drives by myself do me in every time. I use it to avoid going to sleep at the wheel.

Edited by Beaumont

Grunt, be careful with Chantix. There's some fairly scary side effects that can come from that drug. It is under severe investigation.

My wife used to be on my arse about dipping all the time. She made me promise to quit before our son was born...that was 18 months ago and I still dip. It is highly addicting. In my case, it's more of an oral fixation than anything. I don't really get the shakes if I go without nicotine...unless it's right after a meal.

I have come very close to drinking my spit before. The beer bottle advice is crucial. Always spit in a water bottle so you can see what's in there. And definitely keep it away from the kids. My son almost drank out of my spit bottle once. I left it on the sofa table with the cap off and he grabbed it and went to drink. I never told my wife about it because there would be hell to pay.

I did hear about some side effects corresponding to Chantix, but from what I understand there is no proof. There was some story awhile back about someone "dying" from Chantix -- turned out the person who died using Chantix was killed for reasons unassociated with the drug. I guess it was someone who pissed off a neighbor... and the neighbor shot the man to death. :wacko: Not sure how that involves Chantix but the media still decided to add "Chantix" as a possible reason for his death.

There were some other revealing "stories" about possibly suicidal or depressed mood changes when on the drug, but thus far there this is only from a minority of people taking the drug. And the FDA is "investigating" it, but I think the positive effects from using the drug (quitting nicotine) far outweigh the negatives. Besides, I took Chantix for three months and didn't have any such side effects as mentioned above, and I did quit smoking.

Since then I for some stupid reason thought "just one" dip wouldn't hurt. And just like that, I'm dipping again! :D:D

I did hear about some side effects corresponding to Chantix, but from what I understand there is no proof. There was some story awhile back about someone "dying" from Chantix -- turned out the person who died using Chantix was killed for reasons unassociated with the drug. I guess it was someone who pissed off a neighbor... and the neighbor shot the man to death. :wacko: Not sure how that involves Chantix but the media still decided to add "Chantix" as a possible reason for his death.

There were some other revealing "stories" about possibly suicidal or depressed mood changes when on the drug, but thus far there this is only from a minority of people taking the drug. And the FDA is "investigating" it, but I think the positive effects from using the drug (quitting nicotine) far outweigh the negatives. Besides, I took Chantix for three months and didn't have any such side effects as mentioned above, and I did quit smoking.

Since then I for some stupid reason thought "just one" dip wouldn't hurt. And just like that, I'm dipping again! :D:D

That guy was a famous musician in the Dallas scene. I had never heard of him but (from what I hear) he was very talented. He and his fiance were taking Chantix and drinking heavily. He beat the hell out of her (he had never shown any signs of aggression previously) and then ran out the back door...jumped a fence...then started trying to bang down the neighbors back door. The neighbor warned him then shot him dead. Neighbor said he was firing a warning shot above the dude's head but the musician was 6'5".

I don't know much about the drug but watch for the side effects. I think they tell you don't to drink while on this drug. If you go nutz and bang on your neighbor's door, do it in the crouching position.

That guy was a famous musician in the Dallas scene. I had never heard of him but (from what I hear) he was very talented. He and his fiance were taking Chantix and drinking heavily. He beat the hell out of her (he had never shown any signs of aggression previously) and then ran out the back door...jumped a fence...then started trying to bang down the neighbors back door. The neighbor warned him then shot him dead. Neighbor said he was firing a warning shot above the dude's head but the musician was 6'5".

I don't know much about the drug but watch for the side effects. I think they tell you don't to drink while on this drug. If you go nutz and bang on your neighbor's door, do it in the crouching position.

:D I have some of the hottest college students as my neighbors (about five 23-25 year old hotties in one house), so if I get aggressive maybe I'll go over there and start a pillow fight. :D

That is true, they do tell you not to drink alcohol while on the drug. Which is fine with me. I think any drug has the potential for serious side effects though, and as long as you take care of yourself and understand the warning signs while taking the drug -- things should work out OK.

The story of the Dallas man killed is interesting because he never showed signs of this type of aggression before. But when someone clearly missuses the drug (and drinks heavily on it after told not to), serious side effects are much more likely to occur. At least the guy quit smoking, though, right? :wacko::moon:

:D I have some of the hottest college students as my neighbors (about five 23-25 year old hotties in one house), so if I get aggressive maybe I'll go over there and start a pillow fight. :wacko:

Lucky Bastage.

Here's a link to the story. Dallas made a huge deal out of this. I guess he was a good guy and just went crazy. Very strange story and I think this incident is the straw the started the Chantix investigation.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...t.9abfe1fe.html

I call BS unless provided with some conclusive photographic evidence.

Professional Material is acceptable

Hmm.... I'll take you up on that offer and see what I can do. :D Oh man, if they caught me sneaking pictures of them from across the street I can only imagine the backlash I'd receive. But still, it's worth a shot. :wacko:

Hmm.... I'll take you up on that offer and see what I can do. :D Oh man, if they caught me sneaking pictures of them from across the street I can only imagine the backlash I'd receive. But still, it's worth a shot. :wacko:

It'll be a lot worse if they catch you in the bushes outside their windows.

excellent

when you do

do not forget to also Persuade Me as well :D

excellent

when you do

do not forget to also Persuade Me as well :D

:wacko: Will do. I'll probably just start a new thread and see who'd like me to Pass Material from my computer to theirs

It could take a day or so, but I'll get it. I even have this Zina Mini Cam w/ keychain that I got from Woot awhile back. Maybe if I time things right I can be outside the same time they are and take a few pictures. Haha... I always enjoy a challenge so this could get interesting.