[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, if you're like 35ish, did you listen to this in High School?

Hugh 0ne

Truth and Soul was the only album that I thought was truly produced well. I love a lot of the other earlier stuff they put out, but they are a band meant to watch live. And even at there "height of popularity" they were always accessible and easy to BS with after shows. Of course, Angelo seemed more interested in my wife than anything.

Truth is a great album, but Reality was absolutley perfect in it's eclectic glory. I swear, I could listen to Sunless Saturdays, Everyday Sunshine, Fight the Youth and Nah-ztee Mah-en everyday for the rest of my life. I liked Monkey a lot too, very feroceous and In Your Face seemed to be setting up Truth.

I could talk about this band for hours, and seeing them live in the early 90's was a something everybody shoudl have been required to do at least once.

Truth is a great album, but Reality was absolutley perfect in it's eclectic glory. I swear, I could listen to Sunless Saturdays, Everyday Sunshine, Fight the Youth and Nah-ztee Mah-en everyday for the rest of my life. I liked Monkey a lot too, very feroceous and In Your Face seemed to be setting up Truth.

I could talk about this band for hours, and seeing them live in the early 90's was a something everybody shoudl have been required to do at least once.

I've seen them more than any other band, at least a dozen times, but never thought as highly of their post "Reality" stuff.

I've seen them more than any other band, at least a dozen times, but never thought as highly of their post "Reality" stuff.

When Reality first came out, there were multiple reviewers who put it in the same breath as Sgt. Peppers. . . .

When Reality first came out, there were multiple reviewers who put it in the same breath as Sgt. Peppers. . . .

I liked that album, but am referring to their POST-reality stuff.

But give me "In Your Face" anyday. I've even got a super htf dutch printing with their XMas cassette "It's a Wonderful LIfe" as 4 extra tracks on it. But Chim Chim's and Give a Monkey a Brain kind of lost me...