[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Day Today!

Chief Dick

Disagree completely. Sorry man - no problems on my end. Use 'em to your heart's content.

That is great that you had no problems. It is still not advisable to flush them. We can agree to disagree but being in the trade that I am I think I have some strong insight and would strongly advise not flushing them. Just because it says that it is septic safe does not mean that it will break down anything like toilet paper.

Keep in mind that there are people that flush tampons all the time and will tell you that they have no problems. Still does not mean that it is a wise move and there is not a plumber in the world that will tell you different.

Keep in mind that there are people that flush tampons all the time and will tell you that they have no problems. Still does not mean that it is a wise move and there is not a plumber in the world that will tell you different.

Well the toilet went crazy yesterday afternoon

The plumber he said "Never flush a tampoon"

This great information cost me a half a week's pay

And the toilet blew up later on the next day.

I should retract my statement that a plumber would never tell you different. I am sure that there are plenty of plumbers out there that love running that electric eel down that sewer for a cool $125 and up.

Any plumber that does not want to see you give them half of your weeks pay will tell you not to flush that stuff.

Your wife flushed a tampon down the toilet? Oh man, that deserves an asz kickin.

Nothing goes my toilet except for crap and tp, at least that I know about. :wacko:

One year my son put a small ball (a little smaller then a wiffle ball) down the toilet, got stuck at the bottom. Had to take that bisch off and reach my hand in there to get it out, woudld not come out for the longest time from either side.. That was not fun.

That is great that you had no problems. It is still not advisable to flush them. We can agree to disagree but being in the trade that I am I think I have some strong insight and would strongly advise not flushing them. Just because it says that it is septic safe does not mean that it will break down anything like toilet paper.

Fair enough. Seems like the way to go to me and I would continue to recommend them.

Fair enough. Seems like the way to go to me and I would continue to recommend them.

Kind of chickish though buying wipes after your kid has learned to use the toilet. I'm just saying.

My wife is still buying wipes and my daughter has been using the can for a year. I had to ask her, when do you stop buying wipes. I think she uses them to wipe down the counters and sink at times. Oh well, what do I know.