[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reminiscing on a two great teachers

bushwacked

Dale Lambert...Amazon ad

A college value teacher at a rural high school. Stereotypical hardcore Conservative with strong Libertarian values who mocked the 60's Liberal Revolution. Scared the poopy out of everyone; threw erasers at the blackboard when frustrated. He got pissed if you didn't learn. Confronted me about partying too much one day and nominated me for student of the quarter the next. He is a major reason I developed an interest in politics. They way he broke down the constitutional process and how it relays down to current times absolutely enthralled me. A major influence on my outlook and probably fueled my contempt for the likes of Chimpy Mcdumbass and the recent big govt. Republitarded following.

John Field

One of the most unique teaching styles I've ever been privy to. I'd pay again to take an advanced class, one of the best learning processes I've ever had a chance to participate in. 75% of the class time in the field. Stereotypical Liberal. He is doing private practice now. He has awards for his out of the box style teaching including an elementary book called "Teaching Science with Broken Pencils." College classes involved detailed science experiments in Pacific Northwest Streams and computation of transport and depositional equations that "Einstein never got to work." He would bring in a governmental agency head the same day he would bring in some crazy old dingbat lady whose land was getting eroded by the Nooksack River. Great stuff.

Good Teachers....:wacko:

Spam!!

In all seriousness, glad you had some awesome teachers that kept you interested and made learning fun.