[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade

openrup

keeper league standard scoring 12 team we keep 8

i send him steve jackson(i have all day n ernest graham)

in return i get michael turner dangelo williams n the 1.02 pick in draft which is the 2nd pick overall after the 12 teams keep 8 which is 96 players so i'm basically getting the 98th player probably mcfadden jonathan stewart mendall or fred jones would you do

No way. Jackson is much more valuable than those players plus that pick. You don't want to go into the season starting Graham. I'd much rather have AD and Jackson.

Without knowing where Turner will end up, I think it is safe to say that he could or could not be a stud depending on his situation. Mendenhall has shown signs of being a very good back in the NFL. (once again depending upon where he ends up at)

Do you start 2 backs and a flex? What are your starting lineup requirements?

you start 2 backs or 1 n 3 wrs te's considered wr's i have colston roddy white winslow n witten went to final with this squad n lost as favre pooped bed ad missed bus colston got hurt winslow snow storm what a final disaster...

Edited by openrup

you start 2 backs or 1 n 3 wrs te's considered wr's i have colston roddy white winslow n witten went to final with this squad n lost as favre pooped bed ad missed bus colston got hurt winslow snow storm what a final disaster...

Keep Jackson and ADP then. They will serve you better in the long run.

Keep him Jackson, micheal turner know one knows where he might end up, Deangelo Williams has tried to beat out DeSaun Foster for the past two years and he hasnt been able to do it i mean come on, and yes mendenhall has showed that he can carry a team but he is nothing close to a steven jackson