[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tim C Lurking In Florida?

'canes2004

Bro, why didn't you tell me you were in town for a visit. We could of hit up some better hot spots other than Dunkin Donuts. :wacko:

POLICE SEEK PANTLESS, COFFEE ORDERING MAN

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

LAKE MARY, FLORIDA--Police are trying to find the man in a red Corvette who keeps visiting the Dunkin' Donuts drive-through window while naked from the waist down.

He did it three times Thursday and once Friday, according to store employees.

They didn't get a great description, and they didn't get his license-plate number.

This is what they remember:

He's white, bald and wears sunglasses.

He orders coffee, but they can't remember whether he takes cream or sugar. He does not order doughnuts.

He drives off without his change -- 40 cents -- and without his pants.

It all started about 8 a.m. Thursday when the man appeared at the store on Lake Mary Boulevard and ordered a medium coffee.

He came back around lunchtime -- again asking for coffee -- and then reappeared three or four hours later and ordered still more coffee, said the manager, Patricia, who spoke on condition that her last name not be used.

Three times in one day, she said, was a bit much. He was back Friday afternoon. That time, employees called police.

The case, police Detective Matt Schaefer said Monday, is under investigation.

Link

Bro, why didn't you tell me you were in town for a visit. We could of hit up some better hot spots other than Dunkin Donuts. :D

Maybe we can ride around nekkid next time I'm down there? When my probation ends, of course. :wacko: