[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

UFC 82 Anderson Silva Vs. Dan Henderson

piratesownninjas

This is one of the best cards from top to bottom that the UFC has put together in some time. Dan Henderson vs. Anderson Silva should be an awesome fight, as both of these guys put on a show. I've got Henderson in this. If he can go toe to toe with Rampage I think he can and hopefully will destroy Anderson Silva...

I think Cheick Kongo is going to destroy Heath Hering, but the rest of the card is stacked... I'm ready to see Kos fight again as well as Chris Leben, and Andre Arlovski's last fight on his current contract... Maybe he'll fight like he did 2-3 years ago...

What are you guys looking forward to tonight?

Good fight. Silva eventually got his back and the triangle into the rear naked.

I was going to say thanks for spoiling it, but reading this I still have no idea who won.

I'm still not sure how Hendo went toe to toe with Rampage but fell apart against Silva...

That may be the last fight for good ol' Hendo :wacko:

maybe becaus Silva is a better all around figher than Rampage??

hopefully this is heading to a GSP/SIlva macthup....................

Well GSP will probably fight Fitch after Serra and I'm sure Okami will get the next shot against Spider since he is the only one left, so it may be a while.

If it happens, I'd still take Silva. He's the best pound for pound fighter and won easily over a guy Rampage struggled with.

GSP still has to prove that Serra was a fluke.

Guest Chappy
I was going to say thanks for spoiling it, but reading this I still have no idea who won.

I'm not even sure what Brad meant by what he said but it didn't sound kosher. :wacko:

Silva eventually got his back and the triangle into the rear naked. :D

Edited by Chappy

maybe becaus Silva is a better all around figher than Rampage??

Really I think that Hendo's body was just broken down. Also, just so I'm reading that right, are you saying that Silva could take Rampage?

Really I think that Hendo's body was just broken down. Also, just so I'm reading that right, are you saying that Silva could take Rampage?

I think Silva is a better all around fighter than Rampage, who has 20 lbs on him. Be a helluva fight

I would like to see BJ fight GSP again

I think Silva is a better all around fighter than Rampage, who has 20 lbs on him. Be a helluva fight

If Silva bumped up, Rampage would win with size and strength. He's too much.

Even if Jackson cut down, I think Silva would still have trouble. Jackson's bad in the clinch though and Silva could do some damage with his knees. It'd be a good fight.

If Silva bumped up, Rampage would win with size and strength. He's too much.

Even if Jackson cut down, I think Silva would still have trouble. Jackson's bad in the clinch though and Silva could do some damage with his knees. It'd be a good fight.

I don't think Rampage could cut down to 185... I think he has to cut weight to make 204 to tell you the truth.