[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why Georgia is out of water

polksalet

This is now under dispute as the Georgia legisture is now fighting to restore the original boundary, whit Tennessee wanting nothing to do with changing the state border as it stands now.

http://onlineathens.com/stories/030308/new...030300238.shtml

The corner is where it was placed. Original intent and monumentation holds. That is the basis for all property boundary decisions intent holds. I give the Georgia 0% chance of winning this dispute.

The corner is where it was placed. Original intent and monumentation holds. That is the basis for all property boundary decisions intent holds. I give the Georgia 0% chance of winning this dispute.

C'mon, this is government we're talking about here. I bet shrub will get it done, probably just to piz Gore off... :wacko:

Georgia is out of water because a bunch of freaking carpet baggers from Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania have been moving down here. Oh yeah, and I shouldn't forget the Katrina people...