[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crazy Al Davis' next move?

budlitebrad

(Now, some Raider fan will post something about how they have won every Title since 1827 and that the Chagers are the only team in the division to never win one :wacko: )

Fixed.

No, sorry but that was the Packers. :D

Chargers, nine straight wins back to 2003 over Choakland. Total Score SD - 253 - CHOAK - 114. Score average 28.1 - 12.6 .

Highest/lowest points scored, SD 42/21 , CHOAK 17/ZERO

Even with a blip-on-the-radar bright spot in San Diego's history, and a bad post-Superbowl run by Oakland, we are STILL 54-40 over SD!!! And we STILL have outscored you 2125-2028!

I feel sorry for you though, it's a little sad, that you have to pull for a team that has never, and probably never will, won a Superbowl. At least the Lions were great before the merger, one of the league's best ever. You are now in the glory years of your team, and to have to accept the fact that the best years of the Chargers involve a clueless coach and more playoff losses. But don't cry little fella, nobody will feel bad for you when you finally admit you are a Raider fan... you know it's true, just accept it and come over to the dark side.

Even with a blip-on-the-radar bright spot in San Diego's history, and a bad post-Superbowl run by Oakland, we are STILL 54-40 over SD!!! And we STILL have outscored you 2125-2028!

I feel sorry for you though, it's a little sad, that you have to pull for a team that has never, and probably never will, won a Superbowl. At least the Lions were great before the merger, one of the league's best ever. You are now in the glory years of your team, and to have to accept the fact that the best years of the Chargers involve a clueless coach and more playoff losses. But don't cry little fella, nobody will feel bad for you when you finally admit you are a Raider fan... you know it's true, just accept it and come over to the dark side.

Living in the past. Keep repeating it!

:wacko:

Roundmouth?

Why? Ghey and interested? :wacko: My wife is a Manager of a hair salon and she could hook you up with some of her male co-workers. :D They could hook you up with "products" at the employee discount if you treat them exsssstra sssspecial !

Why? Ghey and interested? :wacko: My wife is a Manager of a hair salon and she could hook you up with some of her male co-workers. :D They could hook you up with "products" at the employee discount if you treat them exsssstra sssspecial !

Hmmm... tempting... but no, i saw you soliciting and was going to remind you to keep that in the tailgate!

:D