[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good article on global warming

polksalet

Is it ok to believe that our climate is both affected by cyclical patters as well as things we do or do I have to be gung ho one way or the other? In other words, if I agree that there could be a lot in play outside of our control, do I have to go hi-five every dipshight who cools his house like a meat locker and uses a Ford 350 to get around town?

This guy just wasted an otherwise well thought out article with an ending just as dogmatic and knee-jerk as the opinion he's trying to refute.

Bob down the street writes editorials and doesn't think global warming is real. All you commies have just been pwnd.

Bob prob has a PhH and teaches at "Bob Jones University Wset" known as Cal Berkley like this illiterate skinhead.

Is it ok to believe that our climate is both affected by cyclical patters as well as things we do or do I have to be gung ho one way or the other? In other words, if I agree that there could be a lot in play outside of our control, do I have to go hi-five every dipshight who cools his house like a meat locker and uses a Ford 350 to get around town?

You're either with us or against us.

So let me get this right...we are causing global warming on Jupiter and its' moons as well? F'n Chinese...

By the way, an interesting bit of trivia for you in regards to sunlight...do you know how much brighter it is in space than on the surface of the Earth? C'mon take a guess...you are thinking a high percentage, I hope...

It is 35% brighter in space than on the surface of the planet. Yeah, I work with a bunch of uber-geeks that work on stuff in space, etc.