[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Terrelle Pryor news

Wolverines Fan

I'll agree with this guy's speculation: :wacko:

Could Pryor have ruled out Penn State weeks ago but just strung the Nittany Lions along until he got past this string of games in the Jordan Center? Think about it. If he had committed to Ohio State back on signing day, how friendly would the Jordan Center have been this afternoon? The Penn State students would have undoubtedly got a head start on booing him before he ever put on the Scarlett and Gray. But instead he was showered with praise as the thousands who packed the Jordan Center cheered his name.

I think it's pretty obvious he's not going to Penn State now. He said a few weeks ago he was going to sign with Ohio State on signing day, but he delayed it out of respect for his father who asked him to give Penn State another look. He said all along he intended to visit Penn State, but now just hours after playing his last basketball game in State College he says he's ready to announce, and oh yeah, he won't be visiting Penn State afterall. The writing is on the wall, people. Terrelle Pryor is a Buckeye.

You were right on the mark with this. I kept wating to find out when he was going to make his Official Visit to Penn State and was tracking his team on the PIAA web site, so when he won the state title and make his comment right after the game instead of actually going to make his visit, I knew that wasn't a good sign for the Nits to land his services, so I definitely strung us along as they would not have been very kind to him knowing that he was going to be a Buckeye prior to coming to State College for the State Playoffs.

I certainly won't be rooting for him know as a Buckeye and I hope that his visits to Beaver Stadium will not be pleasant ones. I don't wish any ill will on him as he is just a kid trying to figure out what is best for him, however, I think it is pretty clear that Penn State wasn't truly as closed to landing him as we thought and I don't like having my Nits being played like he did. Penn State fans remember what he die and will NOT be very cordial when he comes to town the next time when he will likely be the starter for the Buckeye in 2009. :D

Saturday November 7 Ohio State Home

• 2 months later...