[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tournament of Babes

Big Country

I have (at least I'm pretty sure I do) all the women/links ready to roll. I was thinking about doing maybe 16 women per region meaning 8 different matchups. I would put together 4 divisions- East, South, Midwest and West. So it would be a field of 64 and we'd find a Champion after completing the "Huddle Hottie Championship Bracket".

Thoughts?

:wacko:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chappy
:wacko:

What does that mean? Do you like the idea or no?

Just another thought, after posting each geographical region I would leave the voting open until we get a runaway winner or for a day or 2 depending on what you guys think before putting together a 2nd round for each region.

What does that mean? Do you like the idea or no?

Just another thought, after posting each geographical region I would leave the voting open until we get a runaway winner or for a day or 2 depending on what you guys think before putting together a 2nd round for each region.

No. You asked for our thoughts and at that moment I was thinking of popcorn and soda.

No. You asked for our thoughts and at that moment I was thinking of popcorn and soda.

:wacko: Chappy just fire it up as you see fit. We just want to see hot women and vote on them from the confines of our computers

Edited by whomper

Guest Chappy
:wacko: Chappy just fire it up as you see fit. We just want to see hot woman and vote on them from the confines of our computers

I have no problem doing so as I just have to put it all together right, however, as I said before I just didn't want to step on toes being the new guy.

I have no problem doing so as I just have to put it all together right, however, as I said before I just didn't want to step on toes being the new guy.

This was usually done by Dr. Love who couldnt do it this year so I dont believe toes are being stepped on. If you post them they will come