[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Hotties' Championship Bracket

Guest Chappy

East Huddle Hotties  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Elizabeth Shue -vs- Stacey Kiebler (#7)

• Shue
    • Kiebler
  2. 2. Odalys Garcia -vs- Rosalyn Sanchez (#8)

• Garcia
    • Sanchez

Guest Chappy
Gotta be a sexier picture of Elisabeth Shue on the innernets somewhere.

Yeah, I'm sure there is. It turns out this was sort of a Seed #1 versus #16.

Screw the better picture. Are we voting on who was hot 10 years ago? Elizabeth Shue? Really? There's no way she should be in a bracket of less than 200 women right now. And that isn't to say that each and every one of the contestants needs to be under 30 either.

Oh, and understand that most guys are just giving you hell for the sport of it, but I have to say that this is a very, very random selection of 16 women. That's like filling out the field of 65 and then realizing that you somehow forgot to include UNC, Kansas, UCLA, Texas, and Georgetown.

Edited by detlef

Guest Chappy
Screw the better picture. Are we voting on who was hot 10 years ago? Elizabeth Shue? Really? There's no way she should be in a bracket of less than 200 women right now. And that isn't to say that each and every one of the contestants needs to be under 30 either.

Oh, and understand that most guys are just giving you hell for the sport of it, but I have to say that this is a very, very random selection of 16 women. That's like filling out the field of 65 and then realizing that you somehow forgot to include UNC, Kansas, UCLA, Texas, and Georgetown.

Shue or Kiebler? Wow. :wacko:

I know, that's like Scarlett Johanson or Aunt Gladdis.

Very legit points. However, remember that I'm not privvy to how this thing was run before and so the whole selection process was obviously different along with several other parts of the format. When it all comes down to it, I was just putting a bunch of names and pics together and no doubt for the most part the hotties selected are sweet but there are 1 or 2 duds. Alot of it has to do with perspective as well, but Shue was a bad choice.

Guest Chappy

24 hours have gone by in the voting for the 1st round in the East Bracket and below is the list of the 8 winners who will move to the 2nd round.

Catherine Bell

Kelly Brook

Leslie Bibb

Megan Fox

Brooke Burke

Carmella DeCesare

Stacy Kiebler

Odalys Garcia

I figure the 2nd round will began after all four regions have completed round 1.