[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Image Hosting Sites

keggerz

are there any major differences with the FREE sites(imageshack, snapfish, photobucket etc) are there any other non mainstream sites that anyone would recommend?

If it matters most of the pics i have taken with my camera are between 2 MB to 4.5 MB

can't speak for the others but I use photobucket. They recently did an update that makes things really simple...for idiots like me

the max size image they let you upload is 1.5MB so that wont work :wacko:

One vote for Flickr.com here. . .basically idiot-proof.

Flickr looks like they let you upload images up to 5MB and 100MB/month...gonna give them a look see

edit: my flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/25173623@N07/

Edited by keggerz

PIA to re-size all the images....that or I am lazy :wacko:

If you have outlook express on your machine, it is extremely simple. Little trick i learned. Select the files you want to resize, select send ot mail recipient and you get a pop up box asking if you want to resize the images. Select yes and the resized images pop up in an e-mail box. Just save those files to a new folder and voila, resized images.