[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-10 Baseball Pool

whomper

Whomp I'll take the D-Rays if no one wants them. :D

I am going to start my sign ups today for version #2.

OK. All teams are accounted for :wacko:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to start a seperate thread for the finances. Once that is square i will start the official thread that I will update. Finances are coming in pretty strong so far which is good. My paypal is in shock that money is entering it and not leaving it. I would like to ask that you guys please put your huddle name in the subjects though. hardly anyone did that and I am trying to figure out who is who by your email addresses. I may have to ask you guys to clarify a few names when I am done

I would like to ask that you guys please put your huddle name in the subjects though. hardly anyone did that and I am trying to figure out who is who by your email addresses. I may have to ask you guys to clarify a few names when I am done

:wacko: According to all the threads over the years the average IQ here is about 190 (or 300... not sure of exact figures).... and yet a simple request or two can't be followed. :D

I am going to start a seperate thread for the finances. Once that is square i will start the official thread that I will update. Finances are coming in pretty strong so far which is good. My paypal is in shock that money is entering it and not leaving it. I would like to ask that you guys please put your huddle name in the subjects though. hardly anyone did that and I am trying to figure out who is who by your email addresses. I may have to ask you guys to clarify a few names when I am done

don't worry, you shouldn't have any problems with mine. it said "azazello/rockies 0-10 pool"

oh wait, damn :wacko:

please put your huddle name in the subjects though. hardly anyone did that and I am trying to figure out who is who by your email addresses. I may have to ask you guys to clarify a few names when I am done

Mark Belanger = Puddy