[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Other Stern Fans Out There

Menudo

Opie & Anthony on XM are better than Stern anyway. Jim Norton is 100X funnier than Artie. Artie is just a sad sack that will end up just like Belushi and Farley.......but with less talent!

I havent been able to sit through much O & A. I do like Norton's stand up and I think he is funny. But Stern is better and Artie is better in that role.

I havent been able to sit through much O & A. I do like Norton's stand up and I think he is funny. But Stern is better and Artie is better in that role.

+1

O&A totally sucks IMO. Their jokes are corny and subject material is boring. They stay on a subject until your fed up about hearing jokes on it.

Norton is a funny guy but Artie kicks his ass in terms of talk radio. Norton standup is much funnier than Arties standup.

They stay on a subject until your fed up about hearing jokes on it.

You know whats funny, this was my beef on Stern back in the 90's. He would just ride a topic to the ground. After living in a town that didnt get him for a while I was able to get him again. His show evolved and continues to do so. The product he puts out right now is better than anything else on radio and most of the stuff on t.v. In fact, since Dan Patrick left ESPN radio I pretty much listen to Stern or music. I cant handle any other talk radio. He seems to have spoiled it for me.

Opie & Anthony on XM are better than Stern anyway. Jim Norton is 100X funnier than Artie. Artie is just a sad sack that will end up just like Belushi and Farley.......but with less talent!

I get tired of O&A, but Jim Norton is definitely funny.

I think the Stern shows have been good, but Howard is older and isn't as much of a ball buster as he used to be. After listening to the Stuttering John special, you're reminded of how brutal he was to people back 15 years ago. The writing was better too with Jackie and Billy West in there.