[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any reviews for Twilight Princess yet?

rajncajn

I heard it's excellent.

I haven't played it.

I currently have around 220 stars in Mario Galaxy... 120 with Mario, and then I'm most of the way through with Luigi. It's a weird game because it's fun, but it's broken down into small bite-sized chunks that take away from the depth of the game.... but make it really addicting. I'd like to move on to a game that it more immersing and less addicting, if that makes sense. I bet Zelda would be a good one.

I thoroughly enjoyed Twilight Princess. If you are fan of any kind of the Zelda series, you will love it. I logged in many hours and found it challenging and fun. One of those games that my wife watched me play and tried to help me out!

Super Mario Galaxy was fun for a while, but it kind of lost its luster to me because, like stated, it seemed to be broken up. Started playing Metroid recently and it is really good so far!

Edited by Swashbucklers

i really liked twilight princess, too. i don't have the patience to finish most games, but i did finish that one.

i've seen some demos for the force unleashed and it looks pretty cool. one part took place in a TIE fighter factory and you could use the force to grab TIE fighters hanging from the ceiling at fling them at your enemies. i'm still waiting for a lightsaber game for the Wii, though. :wacko: