[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN NFL draft talk: "Chris vs Mel"

BeeR

OK slight exaggeration but lol @ when they get in that semi-cat fight mode. (Shockingly, Melvin is still a putz)

More to the specifics, thoughts on one of their last points ie which GM is "on the line" this year - Chris (who is this Chris anyway) said NYJ while Eddie Munster Sr said CIN. Both valid candidates but I think Mel was more spot on on that one.

Edited by BeeR

I think you meant Todd McShay... ESPN has been pairing them up to square off every chance they get. There argument's over Matt Ryan have gotten to the point where Mel Kiper said if Ryan falls past 8 that he would retire and never be heard from again...

Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!

Then again, after tabbing Ryan Leaf as a franchise QB, he should have been fired outright. If I screwed up that badly in my line of work, I'd have been on the unemployment line the next day.

Edited by The Wolf

Then again, after tabbing Ryan Leaf as a franchise QB, he should have been fired outright. If I screwed up that badly in my line of work, I'd have been on the unemployment line the next day.

That was like 10 years ago and he wasn't the only one.

In all honesty most people, including gm's thought this... I bet you thought Leaf was a franchise quarterback as well... People bag on Kiper, but he's one of the few guys that admits when he's wrong, instead of simply ignoring it and acting like he's perfect all the time... cough... McShay...