[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just got through watching.....

jaxfactor

SLAPSHOT

What an awesome comedy! I forgot about one scene where he meets the new owner of the Chiefs(a female). Great quote ensues:

"Your son looks like a fag to me. You better get married again soon or he'll have a c*ck in his mouth before you can say Jack Robinson." :D

Who is Jack Robinson? :wacko:

Suzanne - "...he beat the crap outta me; said because I was a dyke it made him a f@g..."

Later:

Mo - "Hey Reg, what'd ya say to Hanrahan to set him off?"

Reg - "I told him his wife was a lesbian."

Mo - "lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophy!!!uuuuck!"

Jim Ahern - "Hey, does that make him a f@g?"

SLAPSHOT

What an awesome comedy! I forgot about one scene where he meets the new owner of the Chiefs(a female). Great quote ensues:

"Your son looks like a fag to me. You better get married again soon or he'll have a c*ck in his mouth before you can say Jack Robinson." :D

Who is Jack Robinson? :wacko:

Wikipedia: :D

Several possible explanations are cited:

* Supposedly, an English gentleman of the early 1800s named Jack Robinson was a person who changed his mind often, hence a person had to be quick to catch him in a decision.

* Supposedly, in France in the 1800s, an umbrella was known as a Robinson, and when a gentleman needed his umbrella he would call for his servant (inevitably known as Jacques), hence, "Jacques, Robinson!"

* Between 1660 and 1679 the Officer Commanding the Tower of London was one Sir John Robinson. It may be that the speed of beheading with an axe, something regularly done in the Tower at that time, may be the basis, Jack being a well known form of John.

* Another version is that Sir John (Jack) Robinson, the Constable of the Tower of London, held at the same time a judiciary appointment in the nearby City of London, and could and did condemn a felon in the City, then have him transported to the Tower where he commanded the execution, the whole process being done 'faster than you can say Jack Robinson'.

* John Robinson (1727-1802) was Joint Secretary to the Treasury from 1770 to 1782 and regularly acted as a Government Whip, responsible for organising elections and political patronage; of his reputation for political fixing, Nathaniel Wraxall wrote that "No man in the House knew so much of its original composition, the means by which every individual attained his seat, and, in many instances, how far and through what channels he might prove accessible". Therefore fixing something "faster than you can say 'Jack Robinson'" was very fast indeed.

Wikipedia: :D

Several possible explanations are cited:

* Supposedly, an English gentleman of the early 1800s named Jack Robinson was a person who changed his mind often, hence a person had to be quick to catch him in a decision.

* Supposedly, in France in the 1800s, an umbrella was known as a Robinson, and when a gentleman needed his umbrella he would call for his servant (inevitably known as Jacques), hence, "Jacques, Robinson!"

* Between 1660 and 1679 the Officer Commanding the Tower of London was one Sir John Robinson. It may be that the speed of beheading with an axe, something regularly done in the Tower at that time, may be the basis, Jack being a well known form of John.

* Another version is that Sir John (Jack) Robinson, the Constable of the Tower of London, held at the same time a judiciary appointment in the nearby City of London, and could and did condemn a felon in the City, then have him transported to the Tower where he commanded the execution, the whole process being done 'faster than you can say Jack Robinson'.

* John Robinson (1727-1802) was Joint Secretary to the Treasury from 1770 to 1782 and regularly acted as a Government Whip, responsible for organising elections and political patronage; of his reputation for political fixing, Nathaniel Wraxall wrote that "No man in the House knew so much of its original composition, the means by which every individual attained his seat, and, in many instances, how far and through what channels he might prove accessible". Therefore fixing something "faster than you can say 'Jack Robinson'" was very fast indeed.

:wacko: Thank you, oh wise one.

[referee skates over to Steve Hanson during the playing of the National Anthem]

Peterboro Referee: I got my eye on the three of you. You pull one thing, you're out of this game. I run a clean game here. I have any trouble here, I'll suspend ya.

Steve Hanson: I'm listening to the f'ing song!

:wacko: gets me every time

Hyannisport broadcaster: The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them! And by golly, if I could get down there, I'd be standing up to them!
Hyannisport broadcaster: Look at that. You can't see that, I'm on radio.
Reggie Dunlop: They convicted Ogilthorpe!

Steve Hanson: Eddie Shore?

McGrath: Piss on Eddie Shore.

Jeff Hanson: Old-time hockey?

McGrath: Piss on old-time hockey!

Reggie Dunlop: Oh you cheap son of a bitch. Are you crazy? Those guys are retards!

McGrath: I got a good deal on those boys. The scouts said they showed a lot of promise.

Reggie Dunlop: They brought their fu-kin' TOYS with 'em!

McGrath: Well, I'd rather have em playin with their toys than playin with themselves

Reggie Dunlop: They're too dumb to play with themselves. Boy, every piece of garbage that comes into the market and you gotta buy it!

McGrath: Reg, Reg, that reminds me. I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator, you know, couldn't control himself. Why, he would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't... you know...

:wacko:

"I swear to God, Joe, when I get up on that stage, I'm gonna show it to 'em. I'm gonna take out my dick and wiggle it right at 'em, and every lady but my wife is gonna be headin' for the exits. And you know why, Joe? I want you to have a heart attack and die so we never have to do f@ggot-ass sh*t like this again!" <heads offscreen, you hear women scream>