[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

Menudo

Who Wins ?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for ?

• David Cook
    • David Archuletta
    • darin3
  2. 2. Who will win ?

• David Cook
    • David Archuletta
    • darin3

Yes, he's terrible.................... :wacko:

yet another reason I'll never watch. . . EVER.

ETA - Well, except for the first 2 weeks when people absolutely suck. . .that's some funny stuff.

Edited by SheikYerbuti

yet another reason I'll never watch. . . EVER.

ETA - Well, except for the first 2 weeks when people absolutely suck. . .that's some funny stuff.

You didn't like that version of "Imagine" ? I thought it was incredible, though since then, he hasn't even come close to matching it.

You didn't like that version of "Imagine" ? I thought it was incredible, though since then, he hasn't even come close to matching it.

Didn't see it, don't want to see it. My entire experience with the show this year was that kid saying he didn't know the Beatles and then forgetting the words to We Can Work it Out. I have only one thing to say to that kid:

If you want to make a career of being a professional musician, and specifically a pop singer ERASE ALL THE DOGS**T OFF YOUR IPOD AND LEARN THE F%%KING BEATLES.

Didn't see it, don't want to see it. My entire experience with the show this year was that kid saying he didn't know the Beatles and then forgetting the words to We Can Work it Out. I have only one thing to say to that kid:

If you want to make a career of being a professional musician, and specifically a pop singer ERASE ALL THE DOGS**T OFF YOUR IPOD AND LEARN THE F%%KING BEATLES.

I completely agree with your thoughts regarding his listening to the Beatles. However, he does have a ton of talent, and, if you are a Beatles fan, you should listen to his version of Imagine that I linked. It really is phenomenal.

I actually worked on the show and I can tell you this:

Every person on that set is a David Cook fan. If the youngster wins it (you know the one..."oh my gosh people like me..they really like me"), it will be very hard for them to hide there disappointment and a farce of the entire shows concept.

seacrest is that you ???

Finals.

Loved the boxing introductions.

Round 1: Archie with the knock down.

Cook: U2. Easy song to sing, not challenging at all. Did move around to get the crowd involved. No emotion. Needs to bring a lot more to win it all.

Archie: Elton John. May have messed up a word. Rushed a little. Very good voice though and much more emotion than Cook. Brought it.

Round 2: Goes to the judges cards with Archie a slight point up.

Cook: Dream Big. Much better this round. Sounds good and able to be sold. Marketable. Putting the pressure on Archie for sure. Simon ripped him.

Archie: missed the song title. A ballad in his wheelhouse. Song told a story. Good voice. Again, more emotion than Cook. Marketable as well.

Round 3: Cook throws in the towel.

Cook: Collective Soul. Slow song is not helping his cause. Just not letting it all hang out tonight. Bummer really. Should have done Lionel Richie.

Archie: Imagine. Best voice in the competition wins. He is just flooring Cook this week. All I can say is: Game over.

Archie better win this. He brought the emotion tonight.

Dial Idol has Cook ahead 46 - 36

It's not about just the night really, but the entire body of work and Cook has shown WAY more contemporary songs and skills and has been the better perfomer overall. Archueleta showed a little emotion, but this was almost his first time to do it.