[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The wife cracks me up

polksalet

Even though the girl turned a year old nine days ago the wife refuses to recognize that the girl is no longer an infant. The wife brought home sume number 3 beech nut baby food because the thinks the girl can now tolerate it.

Over the course of the last week I have fed her, blackened tilapia, a pulled pork sandwich and pintos with jalapenos, wild hog sausage along some deep dish p

izza from pappa Murphy's. I think she might be past baby food now. What do you think?

My 2 yr. old likes to eat rocks, spiders, nerf footballs, and the occasional plastic lizard I leave around from my fishing tackle...baby food is the last thing on their minds...

The youngest grandson is the same way. Eats everything that can't get away. And yeah Polk, I think she's waay past the baby food. Pulled pork, drool.

Even though the girl turned a year old nine days ago the wife refuses to recognize that the girl is no longer an infant. The wife brought home sume number 3 beech nut baby food because the thinks the girl can now tolerate it.

Over the course of the last week I have fed her, blackened tilapia, a pulled pork sandwich and pintos with jalapenos, wild hog sausage along some deep dish p

izza from pappa Murphy's. I think she might be past baby food now. What do you think?

I think child services should be notified and you should get a respirator for diaper changing time.

a pulled pork sandwich and pintos with jalapenos, wild hog sausage along some deep dish p

izza from pappa Murphy's.

I'm reminded of that scene in Mr. Mom when the baby eats a can of chili, and the next scene is Michael Keaton changing the diapers with a gas mask and 2 foot long tongs.