[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10,000 B.C.

Brentastic

If this is a rip-off of Apolactypo, then it won't be spoiled for me as I didn't see it.

I just can't watch movies from guys like Gibson or Tom Cruise.

Does an entertainer's real life ruin movies they're in for anyone else?

That's ashame because Mel Gibson makes some damn fine movies. Apocalypto is a damn good movie, you're missing out.

Hehe, knew I'd get some of the Gladiator humpers riled up. I seriously dont see what people love about that movie.

I thought it was overrated as well - not nearly as bad as 10,000 B.C. though. I didn't think 300 was all that great either - it seemed to contrived and rushed. I dunno, the action scenes were pretty cool - but again, it was no Braveheart. Any movie that comes out like this will be compared to Braveheart and me thinks none will ever come close.

That's ashame because Mel Gibson makes some damn fine movies. Apocalypto is a damn good movie, you're missing out.

Maybe for some Apocalypto was a defining movie. For me, I had a rough time with the kid running like 100 miles in the jungle, being able to fight off warriors, while blood is pouring out of his wounds. And persevering.

Hehe, knew I'd get some of the Gladiator humpers riled up. I seriously dont see what people love about that movie.

Gladiator was no where close to Braveheart...but IMO it was a great movie. If you don't like Gladiator...well, may God have mercy on your soul.