[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

While we're talking about commercials...

detlef

Who's idea was it to make really, really, really long radio ads that stereotype every demographic they portray and endlessly weave stupid comparisons between emotions and bread or soup with that same self important BS voice over dude that does pre-owned Lexus commercials. Jesus! They just go on and on.

"As she dips a corner of her Asiago and Portabello sandwich into her Cheddar Broccoli soup, she wishes her husband would go down on her more often. Maybe, then maybe, her sex life would be as fulfilling as this lunch. She takes another bite as she stares into the fire. 'Does this dress make me look fat? 'Cause this low-fat sandwich sure doesn't.' She thinks as she takes another bite and checks her e-mail with Panera's wi-fi..."

SHUT THE HELL UP!

If their intention was ensure that I never enter a Panera Bread as long as I live, mission accomplished.

Who's idea was it to make really, really, really long radio ads that stereotype every demographic they portray and endlessly weave stupid comparisons between emotions and bread or soup with that same self important BS voice over dude that does pre-owned Lexus commercials. Jesus! They just go on and on.

"As she dips a corner of her Asiago and Portabello sandwich into her Cheddar Broccoli soup, she wishes her husband would go down on her more often. Maybe, then maybe, her sex life would be as fulfilling as this lunch. She takes another bite as she stares into the fire. 'Does this dress make me look fat? 'Cause this low-fat sandwich sure doesn't.' She thinks as she takes another bite and checks her e-mail with Panera's wi-fi..."

SHUT THE HELL UP!

If their intention was ensure that I never enter a Panera Bread as long as I live, mission accomplished.

:wacko:

Seriously, someone ate that Asian Fusion for like 2 weeks straight everyday?

Funny thing is, on Thursday they were in again (for those keeping score at home that means the only day they haven't been in in the last 3 weeks that we were actually open was last Saturday), I half jokingly went up to their table and said, "At the risk of sounding presumptuous, I just want to let you know that we'll be closed on Friday for Independence Day. You know, just in case."

They looked at me dead pan and said, "Wow, thanks for telling us. That's not presumptuous, just perceptive. You just saved us a trip."

Funny thing is, on Thursday they were in again (for those keeping score at home that means the only day they haven't been in in the last 3 weeks that we were actually open was last Saturday), I half jokingly went up to their table and said, "At the risk of sounding presumptuous, I just want to let you know that we'll be closed on Friday for Independence Day. You know, just in case."

They looked at me dead pan and said, "Wow, thanks for telling us. That's not presumptuous, just perceptive. You just saved us a trip."

You want dumpring?

i like it ...