[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Five all time favs in MLB

SLAYER

vlad's arm isn't as strong as it was a few years ago, but his first few years in the bigs I don't think I've ever seen a stronger arm. not the most accurate, but wow. I sorta remember barfield. you know another guy I just remembered was raul mondesi. hugh gun. larry walker was one of the best as far as combining arm strength and accuracy. you know who else should definitely be on my defense list is ichiro. dude's like 160 and throws as hard as almost any of these other guys, and he never misses. wish I coulda watched clemente.

Vlad's gun reminded me of Barfield. There aren't any youtube clips of Barfield but that ball never got 8 feet above the ground, and just held that line until home plate was near. Then it would drop right in.

There's some toronto love in this thread, so I'm sure a few guys can chime in.

• 2 weeks later...
Vlad's gun reminded me of Barfield. There aren't any youtube clips of Barfield but that ball never got 8 feet above the ground, and just held that line until home plate was near. Then it would drop right in.

There's some toronto love in this thread, so I'm sure a few guys can chime in.

I concur totally with this. I saw Barfield hose a guy at the plate from near the warning track at the old Ex. Thing looked like a pitch. Best arm I've ever seen, underrated and underappreciated because of where he played.

Man, I miss when the Jays were good. JP needs to go, he's fooked them all up with some of his moves over the last two years.