[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

borat at it again

dmarc117

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080708/ap_en_...ed_fight_nights

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years...8081bruno1.html

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - Crowds in Arkansas came for the lure of cage fighting and $1 beer, but police say what they got instead was men ripping each others' clothes off and kissing — a stunt suspected of being orchestrated by Sacha Baron Cohen of "Borat" fame.

The audience, as well as local fighters drawn to take part in the show, became enraged. "It set the crowd off lobbing beers," Holland said. "They had beers in plastic cups. Those things can get some distance on them actually."

Holland said it took officers about 45 minutes to clear the convention center, as the two actors sprinted away through a specially set-aside tunnel.

:wacko::D:D

Edited by dmarc117

His name is actually Bruno He's said he's put the Borat Character away for good.

His film is called "Brüno: Delicious Journeys Through America for the Purpose of Making Heterosexual Males Visibly Uncomfortable in the Presence of a Gay Foreigner in a Mesh T-Shirt"

Edited by piratesownninjas

:wacko: Sacha Cohen is just down right hilarious. I can't wait to see the Bruno movie. If it can hold a candle to Borat it'll be one of my all-time favorites.

Edited by Piles

Yeah, I saw this was being made and cant wait for it to come out. It's scarry how much rednecks hate the gay. When he dressed up as Bruno and pretended to be a cheerleader at a Georgia Bulldogs football game. :wacko: Thats probably the scaredest I've ever seen him.