[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Orleans Homers!

jaxfactor

I'm with you on wanting to find out about these two. I took a late flyer on Pierre Thomas based on the limited action I saw him in last year and with Deuce recovering and Bush injury prone and not a full time back, I'm hoping for a chance to gain another RB in my stable. So, what is the word from N'orleans?? How are these two gonna be used?

I think everybody is wrong about bush. The huddle isn't predicting him to have 90 receptions if he isn't gonna be an every down back. McCallister is done and thomas is there just in case bush does get hurt. The O line should be better this year and bush is more comfortable in that offense. With Colston, Meachem, and now Shockey in that offense, just think what bush can do this year. I'm in a ppr league and I grabbed bush in the third round. I hope he don't get hurt, just like I hope none of my other guys get hurt.

Edited by eags

I think everybody is wrong about bush. The huddle isn't predicting him to have 90 receptions if he isn't gonna be an every down back. McCallister is done and thomas is there just in case bush does get hurt. The O line should be better this year and bush is more comfortable in that offense. With Colston, Meachem, and now Shockey in that offense, just think what bush can do this year. I grabbed bush in the third round. I hope he don't get hurt, just like I hope none of my other guys get hurt.

Deuce is done? I'm not a homer but that's not what I've seen and heard.

What about Stecker? Alot of people thought Thomas was the backup to have last year IIRC and Stecker put up 650 yds and 6 tds to Thomas' 400 and 2.

This is my thinking as well. From what I've seen in preseason it seems like Stecker is the first guy to step in for Deuce and PT is behind him. I'm not saying that PT couldn't eventually be the guy if Deuce goes down but it seems the Saints are more comfortable with Stecker as the backup for now.

Edited by myhousekey

I'm worried about the Saints running game myself. Up to now I have seen NOTHING to tell me that we are going to run the ball effectively. The passing game looks great and I think we will be better on D to a certain extent.

Bush will catch passes and that will be great in PPR leagues but I wouldn't touch him in a non PPR league.

Deuce looks slow to hit the hole and doesn't have the drive he had after contact before the injuries.

Stecker looks to be the primary back-up to both from what I have seen so far.

Thomas must not be sucking the right Popsicles because I really think he should be given a better opportunity. ( I asked Rajn behind the scenes what he thought during the off season and his take on Thomas looks to be spot on once again!)