[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cujo a wing, Belfour at Leaf

redwings.cup

I honestly thought CuJo was after the $$$, but I guess not. Only eight mil a year? The Leafs were gonna throw more than that at him, and I'm sure the Rangers would have offered the freaking moon and the sky as well. I guess he just wants his Cup . . .

Peace

policy

PS--THANK F'N GOD IT'S NOT BELFOUR!!!!!!

Lerxst:

Why would Cujo pick a loser franchise like the Rangers when the champions are knocking at your door as well? That was a no-brainer, to say the least.

Right, well, $2M is a lot of money, and opinions on whether the Wings can repeat vary; they'd lost a couple players, hadn't added any, and hadn't re-signed Cheli at that point. If CuJo went to NY along with Holik and Kaspar, you have to admit that the Rangers would've suddenly looked like serious contenders.

But you're right, if he thinks the Wings can repeat, why wouldn't he become a Wing?

Peace

policy

Guest Azazello13

we have no idea what the rangers offered joseph, if they even made him a serious offer. i doubt he turned down $10 million per. the leafs, from what i saw, were offering money in the same ballpark as what he took from the wings.