[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Watch out Amsterdam

Big Ernie McCracken

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smoked daily for 20+ years... Havent smoked in 4-5 months. No "night sweats" whatsoever. I am around it a LOT still (wife still smokes), doesnt really bother me. I dont NEED to smoke a joint at all. Sometimes I wouldnt mind it, but no big deal either way. Am i clearer headed now? No, not that I can tell. Am I more motivated? Nope. I actually took an IQ test, then burned one of the really good high dollar stuff, then took another IQ test. The difference was 5 points to the plus when I was stoned. This could easily be attributed to the two different tests, or even the fact tha one's IQ fluctuates about 10 points throughout the day. JMHO, but i did put quite a bit of research into it. Also did a really involved term paper on it in school.

Smoked daily for 20+ years... Havent smoked in 4-5 months. No "night sweats" whatsoever. I am around it a LOT still (wife still smokes), doesnt really bother me. I dont NEED to smoke a joint at all. Sometimes I wouldnt mind it, but no big deal either way. Am i clearer headed now? No, not that I can tell. Am I more motivated? Nope. I actually took an IQ test, then burned one of the really good high dollar stuff, then took another IQ test. The difference was 5 points to the plus when I was stoned. This could easily be attributed to the two different tests, or even the fact tha one's IQ fluctuates about 10 points throughout the day. JMHO, but i did put quite a bit of research into it. Also did a really involved term paper on it in school.

Good post.

And :wacko: at the people who think pot is addictive.

One of my favorite Ricky quotes . . .

"Josh Gordon is 10X better for me that Paxil."

With criminals such as murderers, wife beaters, and HGH users littering the NFL it always cracked me up how much trouble Ricky got into for smoking pot. Understand pot is illegal but is it performance enhancing? Maybe at a Pink Floyd show but not in the NFL.

RUN RICKY RUN !!!

What was in the paper?

Well in the 20's 30's and 40's when use was popular among musicians and artists they said it helped them concentrate and play better. Some before and after tests have disputed this but others haven't.

When Nixon was president there was a commission of scientists set up to study it and make a recommendation but Nixon said he wouldn't listen to it if they recommended legalization.

We spend $billions on enforcement why not collect taxes and regulate its use like alcohol?